|Full Name||Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party
|Political Journey||• Khattar was the Organizational General Secretary of BJP Haryana between 2000 and 2014.
• BJP elected him as the Chairman of party's Haryana Election campaign for 2014 Lok Sabha Elections.
• Khattar fought the elections for the first time in 2014. He had won the Karnal constituency in the Legislative Assembly Elections that year.
• In October 2014, he was elected as the 10th Chief Minister of the state.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||5 May 1954|
|Age (as in 2017)||63 Years|
|Birth Place||Nindana, Meham Tehsil, Rohtak, Punjab (now Haryana)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Nindana, Meham Tehsil, Rohtak, Punjab (now Haryana)|
|College||Pandit Neki Ram Sharma Government College, Rohtak
|Debut||In 1977, Khattar joined Rashtriya Swayamsevak Singh (RSS), the parent organization of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), which he joined in 1994.|
|Family||Father- Harbans Lal Khattar (Farmer)
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||216, New Prem Nagar, Karnal|
|Controversy||He was subjected to the criticism after his remarks on the beef issue which read: 'Muslims can live in India, but they must stop eating beef.' Following the statement, party stepped away and said 'it had nothing to do with the party and that these are his personal views.' Within 24 hours of the statement, he said, 'his statement was twisted, but if that still hurt the sentiments of people, I apologize for that.'|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Salary (Basic)||INR 1.5 Lakh/month|
|Net Worth (as in 2014)||INR 61 Lakh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manohar Lal Khattar
- Does Manohar Lal Khattar smoke: Not Known
- Does Manohar Lal Khattar drink alcohol: Not Known
- He belongs to a family which hailed from Jhang district of Pakistan and moved to Haryana following the partition in 1947.
- While in the University, Khattar ran a clothing shop near Sadar Bazar in Delhi.
- Before entering politics as a member of BJP in 1994, he had joined RSS in 1977 and had become its Pracharak in 1980.
- After having sworn in as the Chief Minister of Haryana in October 2014, he became the first one from BJP to hold the position.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡