|Real Name||Kapil Mishra
|Political Party||Aam Aadmi Party
|Political Journey||• In 2012, he became the founding member of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
• In 2015, he became the cabinet minister in Kejriwal's Delhi government and handled various portfolios including Water; Law, Justice and Legislative Affairs; Tourism; Art, Culture and Languages; Gurudwara Election.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 November 1980|
|Age (as in 2016)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|College||University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Post Graduate
M.A. in Social Work
|Debut||In 2015, he was appointed as Minister for Water and Tourism.|
|Family||Father- Rameshwar Prasad
Mother- Annapurna Mishra (Politician)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||B-3/61, B-3, Block, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-11053|
|Controversies||On 7 May 2017, he revealed that he saw Arvind Kejriwal accepting INR 2 crore in cash from his minister, Satyendra Jain.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth (approx.)||46 Lakh (INR)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kapil Mishra
- Does Kapil Mishra smoke?: No
- Does Kapil Mishra drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Kapil came into notice with his anti-graft movement during commonwealth games. He was involved in exposing several issues related to violation of labour laws at the Games sites.
- He has written a book “It’s Common v/s Wealth”, highlighting the various scams and social and environmental concerns related with CWG 2010.
- He is the co-founder and coordinator of “Youth for Justice”- a New Delhi-based youth action group that works on spontaneous issues.
- When Aam Aadmi Party formed the government in 2015, he was included in the Arvind Kejriwal cabinet and handled various portfolios including Water; Law, Justice and Legislative Affairs; Tourism; Art, Culture and Languages; Gurudwara Election.
- His mother, Annapurna Mishra, was a former East Delhi mayor and BJP councillor from Sonia Vihar.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡