|Real Name||Juhi S Chawla
|Profession||Actor, Model, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 November 1967|
|Age (as in 2016)||49 Years|
|Birth Place||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Fort Convent School, Mumbai|
|College||Sydenham College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation with specialization in HR
|Debut||Film Debut: Sultanat (1986)
|Family||Father- Late Dr. S. Chawla (Worked as an officer of the Indian Revenue Service (IRS))
Mother- Late Mona Chawla (Worked in housekeeping department of Oberois)
Brother- Late Sanjeev Chawla (aka Bobby Chawla) (Elder, Former CEO of Red Chillies Entertainment)
Sister- Late Sonia Chawla
|Address||Veer Bhavan at the Ritz Road, Malabar Hill, South Mumbai|
|Favourite Food||Paneer Shashlik, Dosa, Rasmalai, Gulab Jamun, Caramel Custard|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke|
|Favourite Directors||Yash Chopra, Aziz Mirza|
|Favourite TV Shows||American: The Big Bang Theory|
|Favourite Song||Ek Din Aap from the film Yes Boss|
|Favourite Book||The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho|
|Favourite Perfume||Jeane Paul Gautier|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Tarun Tahiliani, Neeta Lulla, Manish Malhotra, Abu Jani|
|Favourite Restaurant||India Jones, Thai Pavillion and San Qi in Mumbai
Bukhara at the Maurya in Delhi
Nobu in London.
Trisara hotel in Phuket
La Cuelle de la Roca in Spain
French Laundry in Napa Valley
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Jay Mehta (Businessman)|
|Husband/Spouse||Jay Mehta (Businessman, m.1995-present)
|Marriage Date||Year 1995|
|Children||Son- Arjun Mehta (born in 2003)
Daughter- Jhanvi Mehta (born in 2001)
|Salary||25 lakh /film (INR, in 1995)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Juhi Chawla
- Does Juhi Chawla smoke?: No
- Does Juhi Chawla drink alcohol?: No
- Juhi was born to a Punjabi father and a Gujarati mother.
- At the age of 18, she made her Bollywood debut with the film Sultanat (1986).
- She is a trained Kathak dancer and a classical singer.
- She had a rivalry with Madhuri Dixit at the peaks of their careers in the 90s.
- She is a pure vegetarian and reveals this is her beauty secret.
- She was the first choice for Karisma Kapoor‘s roles in Raja Hindustani (1996) and Dil To Pagal Hai (1997).
- She was so much fed-up of being pranked by Aamir Khan during the shooting of the film Ishq (1997), that she didn’t talk to him for around 6 years.
- Though she has worked opposite superstars like Rishi Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Akshay Kumar, she has never done a film with Salman Khan.
- She is the co-owner of “Dreamz Unlimited” production company with Shahrukh Khan and director Aziz Mirza.
- Chalte Chalte (2003) was the first hit movie of Dreamz Unlimited, other films of this company include Asoka (2001) and Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (2001).
- Also, she co-owns the Kolkata Knight Riders (IPL team) with her husband and Shah Rukh Khan.
- Her husband Jay was earlier married to Sujata Birla, sister of Yash Birla who died in a plane crash in 1990.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography