Karan Oberoi (KO) Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Profession: Actor, Model
Age: 31 Years
|Profession(s)||Fitness Model, Fashion Model, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Karan Oberoi KO Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 16.5 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Awards, Achievements||• Top Fitness Model by HT Brunch (2018)
•‘Youth Icon Model of the Year’ at the Global Leadership Awards (2018)
• ‘Best Body’ at Mr. India International
• Hottie of the fortnight’ by Filmfare Magazine
• Appointed as 'World Peace Messenger' by WPDO (United Nations)
|Date of Birth||26 September 1987 (Saturday)|
|Karan Oberoi KO Age (as in 2019)||31 Years|
|College/University||• S.G.G.S. College of Commerce (Delhi University)
• Amity International Business School Noida
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.Com (Hons) from S.G.G.S. College, Delhi University
• PGDM in Mass Media from Delhi University
• MBA in International Business From Amity International Business School
|Hobbies||Running, Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Karan Oberoi KO Father- Late Gurvinder Singh Oberoi
Karan Oberoi KO Mother- Dr. Jasvinder Oberoi
|Siblings||Sister- Ishween Sahiba
|Favourite Colours||White, Purple|
|Favourite Actor||Al Pacino|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Lopez|
|Favourite Brand||Apple, Super Dry|
|Favourite Sports||Football, Cricket|
|Favourite Football Player||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Favourite Film Director||Steven Spielberg|
|Favourite Films||Terminator, Judgement Day|
|Favourite Singers||Bryan Adams, Michael Jackson|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Dubai|
|Favourite Attire||White Shirt, Blue Jeans|
|Favourite Cuisine||Chinese Cuisine|
|Favourite Author||Robin Sharma|
|Favourite Book||'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari' by Robin Sharma|
|Car Collection||Volkswagen Vento|
|Bike Collection||Custom 500cc Classic Royal Enfield|
|Net Worth (approx.)||INR 20 Crores|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karan Oberoi (KO)
- Does Karan Oberoi (KO) smoke?: No
- Does Karan Oberoi (KO) drink alcohol?: No
- Karan Oberoi is also referred to by his initials ‘KO’ because of his ‘fittest model tag’ in the modelling industry. Surprisingly, the abbreviation ‘KO’ means “Knock Out” and it also represents his initials, Karan Oberoi.
- Karan Oberoi was born into an upper-middle-class family in New Delhi.
- Karan actively participated in theatre in his college days.
- After completing his post-graduation, Karan started working as a Graphic Designer in Grey Worldwide, an advertising firm.
- While working at Grey Worldwide, he received his first modelling break.
- Subsequently, he left his job and shifted to Mumbai to make a career in modelling.
- He is one of the few models who has done modelling in both the fitness and the fashion industry.
- Karan has abstained himself from consuming fast food for over 10 years.
- Oberoi is passionate about fitness and does his workout regularly.
- He desired to become a cricketer as a child.
- Karan has attended Anupam Kher‘s ‘Actor Prepares’ to polish his acting skills.
- Oberoi has walked the ramp for famous fashion designers like Rohit Bal, Varun Behl, Shantanu and Nikhil, Rajesh Pratap Singh, and Arjun Khanna.
View this post on Instagram
A walk for rohit bal collection 2018 at India couture week @rohitbalofficial @hindustantimes @htcity @gqindia model @thekaranoberoi #thekaranoberoi #indianfashion #indianfashionblogger #rohitbal #rohitbalcouture #indiacoutureweek #indiacouture #fashionblogger #mensfashion #menswear #mensstyle #mensformals #indianmodels #models
- He has also walked the ramp for various well-known brands including Aldo, Peter England, Jack & Jones, Lamborghini, FTV, Shoppers Stop and McDowell’s Signature.
- Karan has been a part of the Lakme India Fashion Week, India Couture Week, GQ Nights and Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week and has earned a supermodel tag.
View this post on Instagram
Glimpse of ramp walk for famous designer from lakme fashion week @lakmefashionwk model @thekaranoberoi #fashion #fashionblogger #style #rampmodel #rampmodelling #ramp #supermodel #supermodelstatus #styleblogger #fashionwalk #indiandesigner #indianfashion #indianfashionblogger #instaramp #londonfashion #fashionweek
- He has worked with many famous commercial and fashion photographers like Dabboo Ratnani, Rafique Sayed, Amit Khanna, Tarunn (Banglore), Suvo Das, and Rahul Dutta.
- He has also featured on the covers of various magazines including Men’s Health and Health & Nutrition.
- Karan is an avid animal lover and has two pet dogs, Adam and Eve.
- Karan is fond of tattoos. He keeps getting temporary tattoos inked on his body.