|Real Name||Karishma Manandhar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-32-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||9 June 1974|
|Age (as in 2017)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Lalitpur, Patan, Nepal|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Lalitpur, Patan, Nepal|
|School||Shuvatara School, Patan, Nepal|
|Debut||Film (as an actress): Santaan (1988)
Film (as a producer): Babu Saheb (2002)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Late. Army Officer)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Cooking, Dancing, Travelling, Gymming, Watching TV|
|Favourite Food||Honey Chilli Cauliflower, Paneer Tikka, Mushrooms|
|Favourite Beverages||Red Wine, Beer, Mart Eye|
|Favourite Actors||Nikhil Upreti, Hari Bansha Acharya|
|Favourite Actresses||Anna Sharma, Jiya KC|
|Favourite Colours||Pink, Red|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rajesh Hamal (Actor- Rumoured)|
|Husband/Spouse||Binod Manandhar (Film Director & Producer)|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
Daughter- Kabita Manandhar (College Student)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karishma Manandhar
- Does Karishma Manandhar smoke?: No
- Does Karishma Manandhar drink alcohol?: Yes
- Karishma Manandhar was born to an army father and lost him at very young age.
- She is well known Nepalese actress known for her work in the Nepali movies like ‘Truck Driver’, ‘Bhauju’, ‘Ek Number Ko Pakhe’, ‘Maya’s Bar’ etc.
- While studying in the 7th standard she got an opportunity to act in a movie ‘Santaan’.
- She later shifted to Mumbai for training in acting.
- In 1989, she also worked in Hindi film ‘Danga Fasad’ which was super flopped.
- She is married to the popular film director Binod Manandhar with whom she worked in the film ‘Kasturi’.
- After her marriage, she also produced some Nepali movies but did not get success and after that, she left Nepal and migrate to the USA for a while and again she returned back to Nepal.
- She was the brand ambassador for ‘Lux’.
- She was also the face of fashion magazines in Nepal such as ‘Navyata’, ‘Nari’, ‘Versatile’ etc
- Now she is planning to introduce her daughter as a lead actress.