Height: 5' 10"
Age: 27 Years
|Full Name||Aditya Paresh Rawal|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Screenwriter, Playwright, Author|
|Famous For||Being the son of Paresh Rawal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Bollywood Film (Actor): Ferrari Ki Sawaari (2012)|
|Date of Birth||28 September 1993 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2018)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College/University||• H. R. College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
• London International School of Performing Arts (LISPA), England
• NYU Tisch School of the Arts, New York
|Educational Qualification||• A 6-month Course in Devised Theatre (LISPA)
• Graduate in Dramatic Writing MFA Program (NYU Tisch School of the Arts)
|Caste||Brahmin Desh Gujarat|
|Political Inclination||Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Address||Subhadra, 4th Floor, 6th Road, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai - 400049|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Paresh Rawal (Actor, Politician)
Mother- Swaroop Sampat (Actress)
|Siblings||Brother- Anirudha Rawal (Elder)
|Favourite Playwright(s)||Rabindranath Tagore, William Shakespeare|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Football, Cricket|
|Favourite Football Club||Juventus FC|
|Favourite Footballer(s)||Gianluigi Buffon, Wayne Rooney|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹80 crore (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditya Rawal
- Does Aditya Rawal smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aditya Rawal drink alcohol?: Yes
- Aditya hails from a film background, both his parents are one of the most talented and prolific actors of Bollywood.
- In his childhood, he wanted to become a sportsperson and never thought of becoming an actor, despite being raised in an artistic environment.
- When he was in 2nd standard, he started playing football for his school as a goalkeeper.
- In 2009, he took his interest in football to the next level by joining ‘Kenkre Football Club,’ a Mumbai-based football club. Moreover, he was named the Mumbai University captain, and when he was part of the U-17 Indian camp in Margao, nobody was aware of his film background.
- Before he could proceed further in football, his sudden interest in cricket made him leave football for it. He even received training in cricket from Chandrakant Pandit and Mohinder Amarnath.
- In his debut play, he played the role of a Gujarati boy in Vikram Kapadia’s Bombay Talkies.
- After completing his graduation in New York, he developed the screenplay, The Queen, which was produced in New York City by the Theater for the New City. Soon after, he wrote the screenplays for various directors. He also displayed his short films and plays at various festivals worldwide. Moreover, he had also taken workshops on playwriting in London and New York.
- His concern for social causes like child rights made him co-write co-authored two storybooks on it. Moreover, he also produced and directed a documentary film, Drama-in-Education: Taking Gandhi Out of the Textbook.
- He was the assistant director of the play ‘Kishan Vs Kanhaiya,’ which was an adaptation of his father’s film, OMG (Oh My God).
- He made his first Bollywood appearance in the film, Ferrari Ki Sawaari (2012), starring Sharman Joshi and Boman Irani.
- He considers ‘Khel’ (1992) and ‘Tamanna’ (1998) as the favourite films of his father, Paresh Rawal.
- His biggest playwright inspirations are Mahabharata and William Shakespeare’s Richard III.