Kashika Kapoor Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Birth name||Kashika Deepak Teckchandani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Hair Colour||Light Ash Blonde|
|Debut||Telugu Film: True Love
|Date of Birth||18 February 2002 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||20 Years|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||BBA Graduate You and I|
|Religion||She is a believer of the Buddhist philosophy of ‘Nam Myoho Renge Kyo’ and is a follower of 'The Secret' You and I|
|Controversy||Kashika was featured in the music video of Yaseer Desai's song 'Tu Laut Aa’ in April 2022. A day before the launch of the song, she took to her Instagram handle and accused her co-star, Pratik Sehajpal, of bribing people on the set to remove her shots from the final video of the song. She even said that Pratik wanted to reduce her screentime from the video, and his PR team is working against her.
Pratik retaliated by saying,
"Everyone in the world knows that I haven’t hired any PR in my life.”
Various celebrities including Karan Kundra, Nikki Tamboli, and Akasa stood in support of Pratik and thrashed Kashika for her allegations.
Later, in a press conference for the promotion of the song, Kashika said that it was all a publicity stunt; however, Pratik denied knowledge of any such publicity stunt. He tried to leave the conference and also asked the reporters to conduct a separate interview with him.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Deepak Teckchandani
Mother- Divya Teckchandani
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kashika Kapoor
- Kashika Kapoor is an Indian actress and model who is known for being the face of the international multiplayer battle royale mobile video game, ‘Free Fire’, as Moco.
- Since childhood, she wanted to become an established actress. In an interview, she said,
When I was just 5 I had told my mom that I will definitely become an actor someday, and not just any actor but an established one who will be known for her acting. I want to do justice to every role that I play and will make sure to do so. My main purpose is to do what I love and to win the audience’s heart in the process.
- She has been passionate about sports since childhood. She was a national-level basketball player and a national-level runner. Apart from that, she was also a swimmer, a tennis player, and a table tennis player during her school days. In an interview, she disclosed,
My home is filled with my trophies and medals and my parents would always be called on the stage to award me, then for my education and sports and hopefully soon it will be for my acting career.
- She did a professional acting course for three years at the New York Film Academy after training for six months at the Jeff Goldberg Studio in Mumbai.
- At the age of 15, she started going for auditions with her mother. She attended long hours of acting workshops, dance classes, mixed martial arts, and workout sessions, all while continuing her studies.
- She started doing TV advertisements and modeling for designers when she was 17.
- She appeared in various TV commercials, such as the Vedix commercial as the main character, India’s Only Customised Modern Ayurvedic Hair Care Regimen, and a Balaji Nachos commercial as the ‘Superhot Girl.’
- She also modeled for Arpita Mehta’s digital shoot, White Maison de Couture’s Jewellery & Design collection for Seema Gujral, and Shyamal & Bhumika’s collection.
- She acted in various music videos including ‘O Mere DilKe Chain’ sung by Shahid Mallya under the Sa Re Ga Ma label, ‘Dil Pe Zakhm’ sung by Jubin Nautiyal, and ‘Tu Laut Aa’ by Yasser Desai.
- Kashika was finalized as Moco, the character in the video game, Free Fire, without auditioning for the role. In an interview, she revealed that while she was in her martial arts class, she received a call for this project. She said that she immediately left with her manager and her father to meet the director. According to her, the director approved her as soon as he saw her. She quoted that the director said,
Your eyes and expressions talk, you’re my Moco.”
So without any auditions, I was signed on for the project. My director Parakram sir and his wife Bhavini, producer Raj Roy and the whole team are so passionate about their work that it inspired me to work even harder. I trained for hours and hours… the pain, sweat, and blood was all worth it!”
- Kashika has also done a few TV roles in shows like ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ and ‘Adaalat’. In an interview, she admitted that she would want to be a part of reality shows someday. She said,
I feel reality TV is the best medium to connect with your audience. Also, I want to challenge myself and try doing something I’m not comfortable with. I hope someday I can do reality shows, I find them exciting.”
- She was featured on the cover page of the Grandeur Lifestyle magazine’s March 2022 edition.
- She signed her debut Telugu film by Flick Nine Films called True Love starring Hrithik Saurya and her in the lead roles.
- Though Kashika’s aim initially was to build a career in Bollywood, while shooting for her debut in Telugu, she said,
Up North, it’s all about glamour and nepotism, but in the South, they truly appreciate artists”
- Kashika is also a trained Kathak dancer.
- Reportedly, she was offered a role in the multilingual film Kabzaa starring Upendra and Sudeep; however, she declined the offer because of the age gap between her and her co-star.