Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 23 Years
|Profession(s)||Actress, Singer, Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Debut||Film (actress): Student of the Year 2 (2019)
TV (host): Big Bada Boom (2010)
TV (actress): The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir (2012)
|Date of Birth||19 November 1995|
|Age (as in 2018)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|School||Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls' High School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree in Mass Media|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, Travelling, Sketching|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rohan Vinod Mehra (Actor, Rumoured)
|Parents||Father- Himanshu Sutaria
Mother- Tina Sutaria
Sister- Pia Sutaria (Twins)
|Favourite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Kangana Ranaut|
|Favourite TV Show(s)||Bigg Boss, MTV Splitsvilla|
|Favourite Film||Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009)|
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Taylor Swift, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Barbra Streisand, Whitney Houston|
|Favourite Song||'I will Always Love You' by Whitney Houston|
|Favourite Author||Ravinder Singh|
- Does Tara Sutaria smoke?: No
- Does Tara Sataria drink alcohol?: Yes
- At the age of just 7, Tara Sutaria started singing, and so far, she has sung in many operas and stage competitions both nationally and internationally.
- She has recorded and performed solo concerts in Tokyo, London, Lavasa, Mumbai, etc.
- She has also performed with the famous Nepalese singer “Louis Banks” & New Zealand performer “Mikey McCleary” at various concerts.
- Tara Sutaria has been a solo singer for the ‘Stop-Gaps Choral Ensemble’ of the Stop-Gaps Cultural Academy.
- She has also been singing at the NCPA (National Centre for the Performing Arts) for more than 10 years.
- She is also a trained dancer and has received her training in classical ballet, modern dance, and Latin American dance from ‘The School Of Classical Ballet & Western Dance,’ ‘Royal Academy of Dance, UK,’ and ‘Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing, UK.’
- In 2008, she was one of the top seven nominations “Pogo Amazing Kids Awards” in the singer’s category.
- In 2011, Tara participated in an Indian reality TV show ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega,’ where she won INR 10,000.
- She is also a skilled sketch artist and has presented her artworks to Farah Khan and Anu Malik during the show ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.’
- After that, she started working as a Video Jockey with Disney Channel India.
- Sutaria has played the lead role in Raell Padamsee’s production of the musical Grease.
- In 2010, Tara Sutaria hosted the TV show ‘Big Bada Boom’ that was aired on Disney India.
- She is considered as the ‘Indian Miley Cyrus.’
- She has lent her voice for the films like ‘Taare Zameen Par’ (2007) and ‘Guzaarish’ (2010).
- Tara made her acting debut in 2012 with the TV serial ‘The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir’ as Vinita Mishra/Vinnie.
- In 2015, she was invited at TEDx in Mumbai where she performed The Phantom of the Opera’s ‘Think of Me’ and American singer Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You.’
- Tara Sutaria has been featured in several TV commercials like Hamdard Safi, etc.
- She has been endorsing various brands like Jet Gems, Swarovski, etc.
- Tara was the first choice to portray the role of ‘Jasmine in the remake of Disney’s “Aladdin” but the role was eventually played by Naomi Scott.
- She is the childhood friend of the singer Armaan Malik.
- She is a dog lover.
- Here’s an interesting video about Tara Sutaria’s biography: