|Real Name||Kashiling Adake|
|Profession||Indian Kabaddi Player|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 73 kg
in Pounds- 161 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
|Pro Kabaddi Debut||Season 1, 2014|
|Jersey Number||#11 (Dabang Delhi)|
|Career Turning Point||Kashiling's stint at the national camp helped him secure a spot at the Pro Kabaddi League.|
|Date of Birth||8 December 1992|
|Age (as in 2016)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Sangli, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Sangli, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Late Ram Chandra (Former wrestler)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Watching Cartoons on TV|
|Controversies||In March 2015, a woman Kabaddi player from Kolhapur district lodged a complaint with the police, alleging Kashiling of raping and harassing her. He was charged for offences under sections 376 (2) (rape), 323 (assault), 504 (intentional insult) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code. Although he was arrested immediately, he was later released on bail.|
|Favourite Players||Anup Kumar, Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Salary||10 Lakh/Pro Kabaddi Season|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kashiling Adake
- Does Kashiling Adake smoke: No
- Does Kashiling Adake drink alcohol: Not Known
- Although, his father Ram Chandra was a wrestler, he was never interested in wrestling and self-admittedly found it scary.
- With his father passing away in 2013, the burden of being the family’s bread earner fell on the young shoulders of Kashiling. He had to take up farming and subsequently started working in a sugarcane factory, where he earned a meager sum of 200 INR for 8 hours of labor.
- A ray of hope entered his life when his Kabaddi-playing uncle, Sunil Adake, helped him move to Mumbai so that he could try his luck at the sport.
- He faced rejection on his first attempt at the trials held for the Sports Authority of India (SAI) Kabaddi team. While recollecting the memory of this scenario in an interview, Kashiling was seen quoting the exact words of the selector; he said, “Agli baar mehnat karke aana.”
- With immense hard work and perseverance, he finally managed to secure a spot in the Kabaddi team during the next trials.
- In the following year, he was selected by Mahindra’s (company) Kabaddi team. According to Kashiling, his run with Mahindra KC was the best period of his career as he grabbed 24 best player awards during his stint.
- His dazzling performance got noticed and it was the Railways who pursued him first before he turned them down in favor of Bharat Petroleum. Soon after that, he joined the national camp.
- At the second season of Pro Kabaddi League, he ended up at the top of the Raiders’ Leaderboard with 114 points that also gave him the coveted Best Raider Award of the Tournament.
- Also, his best performance came in a 45-45 draw against the Telugu Titans in the second season. Kashiling scored a mammoth 24 points during that match, thus creating the record for the most points scored by a player in a single game. That record was subsequently equaled by Patna Pirates’ Pardeep Narwal in the third season.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)