|Real Name||Sanjana Sanghi|
|Famous For||Mandy (Nargis Fakhri's sister) in the Bollywood movie- Rockstar (2011)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 169 cm
in meters- 1.69 m
in feet inches- 5' 6½"
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Debut||Film: Rockstar (2011)
|Date of Birth||2 September 1996|
|Age (as in 2019)||23 Years|
|School||Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi|
|College/University||Lady Shri Ram College For Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Controversies||• While shooting for "Dil Bechara," there were reports of her co-star, Sushant Singh Rajput, sexually harassing her. However, the actress denied all such reports.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Sandeep Sanghi (Entrepreneur)
Mother- Shagun Sanghi (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Sumer Sanghi (Works at Google)
|Favourite Food||Croissant, Fish, Chocolate by Hotel Chocolat|
|Favourite Actors||Ranbir Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah|
|Favourite Books||The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, Becoming by Michelle Obama, 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari|
|Favourite Pop Bands||Imagine Dragons, OneRepublic|
|Favourite Film||Hollywood- The Fault In Our Stars (2014)|
|Favourite Musician||Anderson East|
|Favourite Tennis Player||Roger Federer|
|Favourite Restaurant||El Techo, California|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjana Sanghi
- Does Sanjana Sanghi smoke?: No
- Does Sanjana Sanghi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In her school days, she was good at studies and was also quite active in co-curricular activities.
- Sanghi was a brilliant student at school and has also received a letter of appreciation from the then HRD minister, Smriti Irani, for her academic performance.
- Sanjana is a gold medallist from the University of Delhi.
View this post on Instagram
I woke up to my father’s text of a letter he received at home saying : “My daughter seems to be a Gold Medalist of Delhi University!!!!” To be called back by my Alma Mater to receive this award was an indescribable feeling. And to not be able to be there to physically receive it was heart breaking. All my teachers and professors who changed my life, I’m forever indebted to you. And now, treading along the journey of the #FaultInOurStars . . . (Apologies for the long social media hiatus)
- She marked her debut in the entertainment world at the age of 14 with the hit Bollywood film – Rockstar (2011), alongside Ranbir Kapoor & Nargis Fakhri.
- Prior to making her Bollywood debut, Sanjana was seen in advertisements for major brands such as Coca-Cola, Cadbury, Myntra, Aircel, etc.
- She has also worked in “Hindi Medium” (2017) and “Fukrey returns” (2017).
- She has worked as a feature writer at ‘Youth Ki Awaaz,’ New Delhi. Besides working as a writer, Sanghi was also a summer intern at “Ogilvy,” Gurgaon, a research intern at “RIS,” New Delhi, political analysis and public policy intern at “HT Mint,” and a marketing strategy intern at “Viacom18 Studios.” She was also an apprentice with BBC and a senior coordinator of Placement Cell, LSR.
- Sanjana Sanghi is a public speaker and has represented India at various international public speaking events.
- In November 2019, she acted in the remake of the Hollywood movie “The Fault In Our Stars” titled “Dil Bechara” alongside Sushant Singh Rajput.
Sponsored View this post on Instagram
5 years ago, a 17 year old me, an ardent fan of the novel and “First day first show” watcher of the film couldn’t have imagined being honoured with the opportunity of being a part of Gus and Hazel’s incredible love story. So grateful for #TheFaultInOurStars and uncontainably excited to bring to you #DilBechara this November with tons of love! @shailenewoodley @ansel @johngreenwritesbooks • @sushantsinghrajput @castingchhabra @foxstarhindi @arrahman
- Sanghi does yoga regularly.
- She is actively involved in social services and teaches underprivileged children.
View this post on Instagram
4 years ago, I’d set off on a journey of teaching various subjects to these wonderful children. 4 years hence, I stand having learned so much more from them than I was ever able to teach, and feel so excited to know that there’s a lifetime to go. And that’s just one of the many reasons as to why they’re so beautiful. Happy Children’s Day!
- Sanjana Sanghi is a trained Kathak dancer.