|Real Name||Sanjana Sanghi|
|Famous Role||Mandy (Nargis Fakhri's sister) in the Bollywood movie- Rockstar (2011)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 164 cm
in meters- 1.64 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Date of Birth||2 September 1996|
|Age (as in 2017)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Modern School, Delhi|
|College/University||Lady Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Debut||Film: Rockstar (2011)|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Sandeep Sanghi (Entrepreneur)
Mother- Shagun Sanghi (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Sumer Sanghi (Works at Google)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Ranbir Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah, John Abraham|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Kishore Kumar, Mohit Chauhan, Atif Aslam|
|Favourite Colours||Blue & Black|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjana Sanghi
- Does Sanjana Sanghi smoke?: No
- Does Sanjana Sanghi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In her school days, she was good at studies and was also quite active in co-curricular activities such as debate, extempore, etc.
- She debuted her career at the age of 14 with the hit Bollywood film – Rockstar (2011), alongside Ranbir Kapoor & Nargis Fakhri.
- She has also been featured in some advertisements for major brands such as Coca-Cola, Cadbury, Myntra, Aircel, etc.
- She is going to make her debut as a female protagonist in Bollywood, alongside Sushant Singh Rajput in a film which is a remake of Hollywood blockbuster- The Fault in our Stars.