Height: 5' 5"
Age: 36 Years
Husband: Gautam Kitchlu
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5"
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 June 1985|
|Age (as of 2021)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Anne's High School, Mumbai|
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai
K.C. College, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Mass Media specializing in Advertising and Marketing|
|Debut||Bollywood Film: Kyun! Ho Gaya Na (2004)
Telugu Film: Lakshmi Kalyanam (2007)
Tamil Film: Pazhani (2008)
|Family||Father- Vinay Aggarwal (Entrepreneur)
Mother- Suman Aggarwal (Confectioner)
Sister- Nisha Agarwal (Actress)
|Hobbies||Dancing, Doing Yoga, Reading|
|Controversy||Once FHM magazine issued a topless photo of her, but she later admitted that it was an altered picture of her.
|Actor(s)||Junior NTR, Vijay|
|Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
|Director(s)||Puri Jagannadh, S. S. Rajamouli, Teja|
|Colour(s)||White, Red, Blue|
|Book(s)||The Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi, The Bridges of Madison County
by Robert James Walle
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Engagement Date||August 2020 The Times of India
|Marriage Date||30 October 2020 (Friday)
|Husband/Spouse||Gautam Kitchlu (Mumbai-based entrepreneur)
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 1-2 Crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 66 crores|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kajal Aggarwal
- Does Kajal Aggarwal smoke?: No
- Does Kajal Aggarwal drink alcohol?: No
- Kajal was born into a middle-class Punjabi family with roots in Amritsar.
- When she was doing her final year internship with L’Oreal, a photographer recommended her to try her luck in modelling. Later, she had a photo shoot; and as a result, she grabbed her first South Indian film alongside Nana Patekar.
- Kajal is also known as Miss Congeniality in the South Indian film industry due to her friendly nature and ability to get along with others well.
- She is a good friend of actress Tamannaah Bhatia and actor Ram Charan.
- She did few Hindi films like Kyun! Ho Gaya Na, Singham and Special 26.
- She has fear of dogs.
- She supports PETA’s initiative to Ban Animal Circuses to stop the torture faced by animals in circuses.
- In 2010, she won the CineMAA Award for Best Actress (Telugu) for the film Brindaavanam.
- In 2013, she was declared as the Youth Icon of South Indian Cinema.
- On 17 October 2021, the actress and her husband, Gautam Kitchlu, took to Instagram to introduce a puppy, Mia, as their first child.