|Real Name||Joseph Vijay Chandrasekhar|
|Profession||Actor, Producer and Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 73 kg
in Pounds- 161 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 29 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||22 June 1974|
|Age (as in 2018)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|College||Loyola College, Chennai|
|Debut||Naalaya Theerpu (1992)|
|Family||Father- S. A. Chandrasekhar (Filmmaker)
Mother- Shoba Chandrasekhar (Singer)
|Religion||Christianity (Hindustan Times|
|Hobbies||Stunts, dancing and singing|
|Controversies||When he was shooting for "Pokiri", due to sudden irritation and swelling in the eyes, he had gone through a minor operation.|
|Favourite Food||Chicken Briyani|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Rajanikanth and Kamal Haasan|
|Favourite Destination||London and Los Angeles|
|Favourite Color||Blue and Black|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter- Divya Saasha
Son- Jason Sanjay
|Salary||20 Crore (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Vijay
- Does Vijay smoke?: No
- Does Vijay drink alcohol?: No
- Vijay incepted his film career in 1984 as a child artist in “Vetri” which was made by his father.
- To became an actor he dropped out his Bachelors Degree of Visual Communications at Loyola College, Chennai.
- He is a good friend of South superstars Vikram and Surya.
- Instead of celebrating his birthday in hotels, he prefers social work and provides free books to economically weak students.
- For his contribution in the Tamil film industry, he was awarded with the “Doctor Honoris Causa” by Dr. MGR University.
- He has been the brand ambassador of major giants like Coca-Cola, Chennai Super Kings, Sunfeast, Jos Alukkas and Tata Docomo.
- He was initially offered the roles of Dharani’s Dhool and Shankar’s Mudhalvan, but due to busy schedule he wasn’t able to take it..
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)
References/Sources: [ + ]