|Real Name||Kekoo Nicholson|
|Profession/Designation||Former President of Cricket Club of India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||26 May 1954|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Date of Death||26 February 2018|
|Place of Death||Global Hospitals, Mumbai|
|Age (at the time of death)||63 Years|
|Death Cause||Liver Ailment|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kekoo Nicholson
- Does Kekoo Nicholson smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kekoo Nicholson drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He had represented Cricket Club of India (CCI) at various BCCI meetings.
- He had played a vital role in the CCI’s high-profile tournaments, as he had brought many overseas players like Jimmy White and Stephen Lee to participate in it.
- He was a sports freak as well as an ardent billiard and snooker lover.
- Kekoo was elected the President of the Cricket Club of India (CCI) in 2016. Here’s a video where Kekoo Nicholson is talking about- Why change is necessary? in an event “Transform India”:
- Apart from becoming president, he was also a support system to many youngsters who have the passion to do something in sports field but lacks motivation.
- He himself expanded the Wilson Jones Billiards room at the CCI, and moreover, organised many tournaments over there.
- Kekoo was suffering from liver ailment back from some time and he was admitted initially to two different hospitals, and then shifted to Global Hospital for the liver transplant surgery in Parel, Mumbai.
- On 26 February 2018, due to some serious complications, he died at the hospital.