|Real name||Soumya Sarita Dubey Facebook|
|Nickname(s)||• The Guerrier Facebook
• Stella Burton LinkedIn
|Profession||• Private firm employee
• Dance choreographer
|Physical Stats & More|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown
|Hair Colour||Light Auburn|
|Date of Birth||10 August 1998 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||24 Years|
|College/University||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor in Journalism and Communication (2017-2019)
• Bachelor in Gender Studies (2019-2022)
|Tattoo(s)||Kshama Bindu has got three tattoos: one on her right shoulder, second on her left arm and the third one on her right leg.
|Controversy||Objection raised on Sologamy: Kshama's decision to adopt sologamy was criticized and objection was raised by a BJP leader. He said that Kshama should not be allowed to enter the temple premises for conducting such a ceremony that is not supported by Hinduism. After this, Kshama suspected that she will not be allowed to perform solo marriage as per her plans. So, she decided to get married before her planned marriage day. Hindustan Times|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married (sologamy)|
|Marriage Date||8 June 2022
|Parents||Father- Lives in South Africa (engineer)
Mother- Sarita Dubey (engineer)
|Siblings||Sister- Swati Dubey
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kshama Bindu
- Kshama Bindu is an Indian Gujarati girl who works at a private firm in Gujarat. She went viral on the internet when she decided to adopt sologamy in June 2022. She is the first person in India to adopt this concept in which someone marries oneself out of self-love.
- Kshama started working as a dance choreographer in January 2015 at X Dance School. Facebook She joined Kosas Industries Pvt Ltd as a human resource recruiter in April 2015 and worked there for ten months. Next, she worked as a Sales Manager at Fashion Clothing for a few months. In February 2016, she was hired for the position of human resource recruiting manager at NJ Placement and Financial Services. She held this position for the next two years. In November 2016, she began working as an M.D. of Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Private Limited and held this position for two months. Her next stint was at Ashwamedh Political Consulting, where she worked as an H.R. manager till June 2017.
- In November 2017, she started volunteering for the National Service Scheme and still participates in it actively. From January 2018 to February 2019, she volunteered as press coordinator at the Yugantar – National Youth Conference.
- In May 2018, she was hired for the position of career development executive at Collabera and worked there till August 2018. Meanwhile, she also worked as a freelance model. Facebook In April 2018, she was hired for the position of executive career Development/ IT recruiter at Cognixia, a U.S. based company, and worked there till March 2019. In the next month, she joined Apidel Technologies as Senior Healthcare Recruiter and worked there till December 2019.
- During that time, she also invested her time in creating content for TikTok and slowly built a decent follow base until the platform was banned in India during the pandemic. She had 43 thousand views on her most popular TikTok video.
- At that time, she also had a friend Raj Bhatt who was very close to her. He also appeared in some of her TikTok videos. In March 2020, she posted a poem for him on Instagram with a special picture. In that post, she tried to convey his importance in her life and what he means to her. Although, she never called him her boyfriend.
- In January 2020, she was hired for the position of a senior recruiter at IMS People and worked there for nine months. In September 2020, she was hired for the position of senior information technology recruiter at QX Global Group and left this job in January 2022. In February 2022, she was hired at iPlace and works there as a senior recruiter. LinkedIn
- In September 2021, she decided to go bald and did it herself. She also created a video doing it and uploaded it on her YouTube channel, where this video gained 13000 views. After this, she donated all her hair. In the video description, she wrote,
One day, while I was talking to myself I took an impulsive decision to go for it and not care about society like I neve did. I took this decision in one day and shaved off all my hair. I was crying out of happiness. I felt beautiful like never before. That day I became someone else. I realized, the true meaning of beauty is just staying happy and loving yourself inside out. Stay Raw, Stay Beautiful.’ SoMuch Soumya-YouTube
- In 2022, Kshama announced that she will follow sologamy, and this decision made headlines all over the country. Kshama is the first Indian to adopt this trend which is already popular in western countries. She decided to get married on 11 June 2022 by performing all the Hindu marriage rituals. She distributed marriage invitations and bought a lehenga to dress up like an Indian bride.
She planned her marriage to be conducted at a temple in Gotri in Vadodara, Gujarat, by a Hindu priest. However, she suspected a controversy after announcing her marriage and then advanced the date of her marriage.
- For her honeymoon, she has planned to go to Goa for two weeks. After this news broke out, she went viral on social media, and the internet was flooded with memes. Media reporters interviewed her, and she was asked about how she came up with the idea of choosing Sologamy. She replied,
This idea was there in my mind since childhood but I was not sure if it was possible. Once I Googled, can I marry myself and that is when I got to know about the concept of Sologamy. After this, I thought why not marry myself.’ The Economic Times
- Reporters also asked her why did she choose Sologamy, and she answered this question by saying,
Self-marriage is a commitment to be there for yourself and love yourself unconditionally. It’s also an act of self-acceptance. People marry someone they love. I love myself and hence this wedding.’