|Nickname||Kunji Kunj Anand - Facebook|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Light brown|
|Debut||Film: Haseen Dillruba (2021) as Neel's friend
Web Series: Abhay on ZEE5 (2019)
|Date of Birth||8 September 1995 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||27 Years|
|School||Air Force Bal Bharti School, New Delhi|
|College/University||Aayojan School of Architecture, Jaipur|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Architecture|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Kunj Anand - Instagram|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Prashant Anand
Mother- Sangeeta Anand (homemaker)
|Siblings||He has a sister named Ruhi Anand.|
|Actor||Al Pacino, Sylvester Stallone|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kunj Anand
- Kunj Anand is an Indian actor and writer. In 2021, he came into the limelight after he appeared in the ZEE5 series Crash.
- Kunj was born in a Hindu family in New Delhi.
- An alumnus of the Aayojan School of Architecture, Jaipur, Kunj was inclined towards acting since his college days. In an interview, Kunj talked about this and said,
I did my graduation in architecture. While everyone would be submitting college work, I’d be watching movies. There were a lot of actors who I found impressive. always thought to myself. I want to be there one day, narrating dialogues. If you ask me, I think architecture is a lot of responsibility.”
- Soon after completing his formal education, Kunj moved to Mumbai from Jaipur to pursue a career in acting.
- In 2016, he signed a two-year contract with a theatre in Mumbai and later, broke the contract for another show; however, the TV show got shelved. In an interview, Kunj talked about this and said,
I moved to Bombay in 2014. And in 2016, I had landed a two year theatrical contract which I let go for a show I was already shooting. The story of that show was great and I had a lot of hope when the producer shelled the show after 6 episodes. Everything came crashing down. It’s set in stone, living in Mumbai is an expensive lifestyle even for a moderate living and basic survival. It was difficult for a few months because money is essential and I wasn’t able to land something concrete. Nonetheless, I got back to auditioning properly.” Facebook – Humans of Hyderabad
- In 2018, Kunj appeared in the short film Tramp. In 2021, he worked in the Hindi short film Keep Punching in which he played the role of Manoj.
- In 2019, Kunj made his digital debut with the ZEE5 series Abhay in which he played a minor role.
- In 2020, he appeared in the Alt Balaji series Dark 7 white in which he played the cameo role of Kush Lamba.
- In 2021, he worked in the ZEE5 series Crashh! in which he played the lead role of Kabir. In an interview, Kabir talked about the physical transformation he underwent for the web series and said,
I had to bulk up for the role and put on 11 kilos. It was uplifting to observe how the officers at the station were vigilant through the night, away from their families, always on their toes. It made me realise the sacrifices the police force makes for which we don’t thank them enough. I was lucky enough to go on a night patrolling trip with them. I am so grateful for the experience.”
- In 2022, he appeared in the Sony LIV series Faadu in which he played the role of Ujjwal Udeshi.
- In 2021, Kunj made his film debut with the Hindi film Haseen Dilruba in which he played the role of Neel’s friend.
- Kunj’s hobbies include playing cricket and reading novels.
- He is an animal lover and has two pet cats named Bagheera and Mustafa. He often posts pictures of his pet cats on different social media accounts.
- He is often spotted consuming alcohol on various occasions.
- According to Kunj Anand, in 2011, he used to weigh more than 100 kg. Later, he lost 32 kg through rigorous exercises and a strict diet plan which he followed for over two years. In a Facebook post, he talked about the same and said,
3 years back i made a resolution to one day take off my t shirt and feel proud of myself……completed almost 3 years since the first time i started wearing sport shoes and threw away the bag of chips and the beer bottle. All it took ….sweat , blood , tears and a broken finger ….from a 100 to 68…feeling proud.”
- Kunj is a fitness enthusiast. He often posts his workout pictures on different social media accounts.