Hometown: Alwar, Rajasthan
Education: B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
Age: 29 Years
|Famous Role||• ‘Jeetu Bhaiya’ in Kota Factory (2019)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||YouTube, Actor: Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya intern (2012)
Film (Brief Appearance): A Wednesday (2008)- as a Taxi driver
Film (Lead Role): Gone Kesh (2019)
|Date of Birth||1 September 1990 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Khairthal, Alwar, Rajasthan|
|Hometown||Khairthal, Alwar, Rajasthan|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech. in Civil Engineering YouTube|
|Hobbies||Doing Paper Wall Art, Playing the Guitar, and Playing Cricket|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Akanksha Thakur, Actor (Rumoured) Republic World
|Parents||Names Not Known
• Chitra (Chinki)
|Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan and Dilip Kumar|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jitendra Kumar
- He was born in a small village of Rajasthan.
- He belongs to a family of engineers. His father is a civil engineer.
- Since his childhood, he loved to mimic various film stars including Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Nana Patekar.
- He did his B.Tech (Civil Engineering) from IIT Kharagpur, during his graduation, he won a bronze medal in Hindi elocution.
- Sharing his college days memories, Jitendra said that once his seniors told him to do English elocution on the lines of Al Pacino’s, ‘Scent of a Women’ (1992), and when he performed, his seniors praised him.
- In the initial phase of his career, he struggled a lot. He worked in a company for 8 months, but he felt that the job was not what he was passionate about, so he quit the job. He later met Biswapati Sarkar (TVF) who was his senior in college. Biswapati then asked Jitendra to join TVF (The Viral Fever).
- He once applied for the National School of Drama, Delhi but got rejected in the second round. He then moved to Mumbai to work as an actor. He used to do acting projects for 5 days a week and used to teach Physics & Maths in the remaining two days to meet his expenses.
- Before becoming a successful YouTuber, both Jitendra Kumar and Biswapati Sarkar used to do theatre plays together.
- In his first TVF video, which came in 2012, Jitendra played the role of an overly sensitive corporate intern- “Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya intern.” The video went viral and crossed 3 million views within a few hours of its release on YouTube.
- Thereafter, he went on to appear in different YouTube videos including, “Tech Conversations With Dad,” and “TVF Bachelors series.” He even imitated the Delhi’s Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal, in one of his videos.
- He is known for his characters Jitu, Munna Jazbaati, and Arjun Kejriwal (imitating Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal).
- He has appeared in various web-series, like ‘Permanent Roommates’ (2014), in which he played the role of ‘Gittu,’ a confused bridegroom.
- He loves writing poems. He is a big fan of the lyricist Gulzar and has named his Twitter handle as #Farjigulzar.
- On his Instagram account, he shared his college days photo with Ayushmann Khurrana, which went viral on social media.
- Jitendra has appeared in the TV commercial of “Voltas AC.”
- In 2019, he appeared in India’s first black and white web-series, ‘Kota Factory.’ He played the character of ‘Jeetu Bhaiya,’ which became so popular that his fans started calling him by the same name.
- In 2020, he played the lead role in the Bollywood film ‘Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan’ along with Ayushmann Khurana. He did a lip-lock scene with Ayushmann in this film which created a lot of buzz.