Age: 29 Years
Hometown: Alwar, Rajasthan
Education: B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
|Profession||Actor (TVF -The Viral Fever)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||Year-1990|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Hometown||Khairthal, Alwar, Rajasthan|
|College/University||IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech (Civil Engineering)|
|Debut||Film (Brief Appearance): A Wednesday (2008)
Film (Lead Role): Gone Kesh (2019)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sisters- Ritu, Chitra (Chinki)
|Hobbies||Painting (Paper Wall Art), Photography, Playing the Guitar|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Dilip Kumar|
|Favourite Travel Destination||Goa|
|Favourite Cricketer||M. S. Dhoni|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jitendra Kumar
- Does Jitendra Kumar Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jitendra Kumar drink Alcohol?: Yes
- He was born into a Hindu Family in Jodhpur.
- Jitendra Kumar is an Indian actor who is famous for his roles in The Viral Fever (TVF).
- Since his childhood, he has been enjoying to mimic various film stars including Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Nana Patekar.
- He did his B.Tech (Civil Engineering) from IIT Kharagpur, during his graduation, he won bronze in Hindi elocution.
- Sharing his college days memories, Jitendra said that once his seniors told him to do English elocution on the lines of Al Pacino’s ‘The Scent of the Women,’ and when he performed, he was praised by his seniors a lot.
- In the initial phase of his career, he struggled a lot. He worked in a company for 8 months but he felt that the job was not what he was passionate about so, he quit the job. He later met Biswapati Sarkar (TVF) who was his senior during college days. Biswapati then asked Jitendra to join TVF (The Viral Fever).
- Before becoming a successful YouTuber, both Jitendra Kumar and Biswapati Sarkar used to do plays together.
- In his first TVF video, which came in 2012, Jitendra played the role of an overly sensitive corporate intern- “Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya intern.” The video went viral and crossed 3 million views within a few hours of its release on YouTube.
SponsoredView this post on Instagram
- Thereafter, he went on to appear in different characters in many videos including “Tech Conversations With Dad,” “A Day With’ series,” and “TVF bachelor’s series.” He even imitated the Delhi’s Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal, in one of his videos.
- He is known for his characters Jitu, Munna Jazbaati, and Arjun Kejriwal (imitating Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal).
- He was also seen doing a cameo (taxi driver) in the Bollywood Blockbuster ‘A Wednesday’ (2008).📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)