|Real Name||Lokendra Singh|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||1990: Joined ABVP, the student wing of Bharatiya Janata Party.
2001: Became the District President (Bijnore) of BJP Yuva Morcha.
2003: Became the District General Secretary of BJP (Bijnore).
2007: Contested the Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections from the Dhampur constituency, but lost.
2009: Became the District President of BJP (Bijnore).
2012: Again contested the Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections, this time from the Noorpur constituency, and won.
2017: Re-elected as an MLA from the Noorpur constituency.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1974|
|Birth Place||Village Alampur, Syohara, Bijnore, Uttar Pradesh|
|Date of Death||21 February 2018|
|Place of Death||Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Age (at the time of death)||43 Years (according to the affidavit submitted by him in 2014)|
|Death Cause||Road Accident|
|Hometown||Bijnore, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||M.A. from M.J.P., Ruhelkhand University in 2001|
|Family||Father- Mahesh Chand
Mother- Name Not Known
Brothers- 3 (all elders)
Sister- Not Known
|Address||House No.77, Village Alampuri, Tehsil Dhampur, District Bijnore, Uttar Pradesh|
|Controversies||• Two charges were framed against him related to criminal intimidation (IPC Section-506).
• One charge was framed against him related to promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language, etc., and doing acts prejudicial to maintenance of harmony (IPC Section-153A).
• Cognizance was taken against him on two charges related to rioting (IPC Section-147).
• Cognizance was taken against him on two charges related to assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty (IPC Section-353).
• Cognizance was taken against him on two charges related to disobedience to order duly promulgated by public servant (IPC Section-188).
• Cognizance was taken against him on two charges related to mischief causing damage to the amount of fifty rupees (IPC Section-427).
• Cognizance was taken against him on one charge related to rioting, armed with deadly weapon (IPC Section-148).
• Cognizance was taken against him on one charge related to wrongful Confinement (IPC Section-342).
• Cognizance was taken against him on one charge related to acts endangering life or personal safety of others (IPC Section-336).
• Cognizance was taken against him on one charge related to wrongful restraint (IPC Section-341).
• Cognizance was taken against him on one charge related to assault or criminal force otherwise than on grave provocation (IPC Section-352).
• Cognizance was taken against him on one charge related to voluntarily causing hurt (IPC Section-323).
• Cognizance was taken against him on one charge related to intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace (IPC Section-504).
• Cognizance was taken against him on one charge related to mischief (IPC Section-426).
• Cognizance was taken against him on one charge related to uttering, words, etc., with deliberate intent to wound the religious feelings of any person (IPC Section-298).
|Favourite Politician(s)||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Cars Collection||Scorpio (UP 20 AQ-6789)
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹1.5 Crore (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lokendra Singh
- Did Lokendra Singh smoke?: Not Known
- Did Lokendra Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was a BJP MLA from the Noorpur constituency of Bijnore in Uttar Pradesh.
- On 21 February 2018, when he was on his way to the Investors Meet in Lucknow, he was killed in a road accident in Uttar Pradesh’s Sitapur.
- The BJP legislator from Bijnore was headed for the summit to be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Lucknow.
- According to reports, his Fortuner car was going at high speed and rammed head-on with a truck coming from the opposite direction at Kakaiyyapara, near Sitapur.
- While Mr. Singh and the driver, were killed on the spot, the two security gunmen died during the treatment. The gunners were identified as Brijesh Mishra, 28, and Deepak Kumar, 30.
- After his demise, condolences started pouring from all quarters. Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi expressed his grief via a tweet. Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath also tweeted to make his condolence.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)