|Profession(s)||Model, Filmmaker, YouTuber|
|Famous for||Being the first runner-up of the male beauty pageant Mr International 2022 held in the Philippines|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Best Film Director Award for the Manipuri feature film ‘Meitan Araba’ (2019)
• Governer’s Award for “Best Student in Co-curricular activities” (2019)
|Date of Birth||8 September 2002 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||20 Years|
|School||Maria Montessori Senior School, Imphal Lukanand Kshetrimayum- LinkedIn|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Ksh Bimal
Mother- Elangbam Sujata
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lukanand Kshetrimayum
- Lukanand Kshetrimayum is an Indian model, film director, and YouTuber, who mainly directs Manipuri films. In 2022, he bagged the runner-up title of 14th Mr International held at New Frontier Theater in Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines.
- He grew up in a middle-class family in Imphal, Manipur.
- Lukanand took part in a few CBSE School Film Making competitions in his school days.
- Apparently, his father is a pass-out of the first batch of Sainik School, Imphal.
- Lukanand Kshetrimayum began his career as a filmmaker at the age of eight.
- Some of the Manipuri teleplays directed by him include Ram Lakshman (2010), Thambal Pareng (2010), and T.A.K (2011).
- He has also directed the Manipuri documentary Sangai (2013).
- In 2014, he directed the Manipuri film Asengba Saktam.
- He then directed the film Meitan Araba, which was released at the Manipur State Film Development Society in Imphal on 6 January 2019. The film won two Manipuri State Film Awards and seven SSS Manifa Awards.
- He has also released a few Manipuri songs, which include Emotionless (2014), Laibak Pheida (2021), and Hanglanu (2021).
- Lukanand started doing print shoots and modelling assignments in 2016. He has done print shoots for many apparel brands like Wangkhei Phee Mantri’s. In 2019, he walked for Wangkhei Phee Mantri’s Handloom Fashion Showcase as a showstopper.
- In 2019, he emerged as the winner of the Garnier Men Mega Mister North East held in Guwahati, Assam. Lukanand also received the Mister International India title on the platform.
- He has also judged the Youth Conclave 2019, a fashion competition at B. Borooah College in Guwahati.
- In 2022, Lukanand participated in the 14th edition of the male beauty pageant Mr International held at New Frontier Theater in Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines. He was one of the thirty-five participants in the contest and represented India. On 30 October 2022, during the Grand Finale of the contest, Kshetrimayum bagged the first runner-up position. The contest was won by Manu Franco of the Dominican Republic. At the event, Lukanand was also presented with the special award Mister Dermaworld International.
- Post winning the contest, he addressed the audience and said that success for him was not just winning but also celebrating other’s victory. He said,
Winning is about celebrating each other. If you win or lose, if you can celebrate someone’s success, that’s winning for me. Today, I celebrate Dominican’s success and that’s success for me. That is how we grow and empower and how we lift the entire world. Winning is not just about becoming the one, but lifting the one up, so we should celebrate like that.”
- Lukanand is very particular about his fitness and hits the gym regularly.