Hometown: Łódź, Poland
Age: 23 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Famous For||Winning the title of Miss World 2021|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Miss World Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-32|
|Titles||• In 2022, she won the title of Miss World 2021.
• In 2019, she won the tiTle of Miss Poland.
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• She won the award of 'Best graduate of the Faculty of Management and Production Engineering at the Lodz University of Technology' in 2021.
• She received a distinction in the VII Polish National Competition for best BA thesis in the field of marketing, trade and consumption, organized by the Polish Marketing Society.
• In 2021, she won the award of supporting scientific excellence under the program 'Excellence Initiative - Research University.'
|Date of Birth||11 April 1999 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||23 Years|
|College/University||• The Faculty of Management and Production Engineering, Lodz University of Technology, Poland
• International Faculty of Engineering, Lodz University of Technology, Poland
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor's degree in management sciences News 18
• Master of Business Studies Hindustan Times
|Hobbies||Swimming, Scuba diving, and Playing tennis and badminton|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Reportedly, she has dated a boy for four years. games4you
|Parents||Father- Łukasz Bielawski
Mother- Agnieszka Zakrzewska Bielawska (Professor)
|Siblings||Brother- Kacper Bielawski
|Desserts||Chocolate cereals with milk, Crepes with Nutella|
|Author||John C. Maxwell|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karolina Bielawska
- Karolina Bielawska is a Polish model who won the title of Miss World 2021 on 16 March 2022, held in Coca-Cola Music Hall – Puerto Rico.
- When she was fourteen years old, she took part in the Elite Model Look competition.
- In 2008, she joined a boutique model agency as a Polish officer. She worked there for two years, and she also used to take part in fashion week, fashion shows, and photoshoots.
- She completed her graduation in 2021, and later, enrolled for a master’s degree. In an interview, she expresses that she wanted to do a PhD after pursuing a master’s degree. She also aspired to become a motivational speaker.
- When she was pursuing her graduation, she prepared a thesis on ‘The image of Miss Polonia’s brand’ for which she received the award of best BA thesis.
- She won the title of Miss World 2021 and was crowned by Miss World 2019, Toni-Ann Singh of Jamaica. The first runner-up was Shree Saini from the United States, and Olivia Yace from Côte d’Ivoire was the 2nd runner-up. In an interview, she talked about her win at Miss World 2021, she said,
When I heard my name I was shocked, I still can’t believe it. I am honoured to wear the Miss World crown and can’t wait to get to work. I will remember this amazing chapter in Puerto Rico for the rest of my life.”
- She is a travel enthusiast and often posts pictures of her travel on social media sites. In an interview, she said that she had travelled to over 32 countries with her mother who is passionate about travelling.
- Karolina is an active volunteer in supporting the needy during the pandemic. She is the ambassador of the National Campaign ” Touch = Win ” that focuses on fighting breast cancer. She is a part of Her Beauty with a Purpose project that is also known as Zupa Na Pietrynie. Under the project, she helps homeless people and fights against social exclusion. She works every Sunday to provide meals, food packages, drinks, clothing, masks, law advice and professional medical support for people in Poland.
- She is often spotted drinking alcoholic beverages on various occasions.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and often posts pictures of her workout on social media.