|Full Name||Lungisani True-man Ngidi|
|Profession||Cricketer (Right-arm fast Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 193 cm
in meters- 1.93 m
in feet inches- 6’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 95 kg
in pounds- 209 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|International Debut||ODI- N/A
Test- 13 January 2018 against India at Centurion
T20- 20 January 2017 against Sri Lanka at Centurion
|Jersey Number||#22 (South Africa)
|Domestic/State Team||Northerns, Titans|
|Records (main ones)||He is the 23rd South African bowler to have taken five-wicket hauls on Test debut, against India in 2018.|
|Career Turning Point||His exceptional performance in the 2016 Africa T20 Cup, for which he was named as the Africa T20 Cup player of the year.|
|Date of Birth||29 March 1996|
|Age (as in 2018)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
|School||Hilton College, Hilton, KwaZulu-Natal|
|College||University of Pretoria, Pretoria|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Degree in Sociology|
|Family||Father- Jerome Ngidi (An employee in the maintenance department)
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Swimming, Playing rugby, Watching football|
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Batsman- AB de Villiers, Chris Gayle
Bowler- Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel, Tino Best
|Favourite Footballer(s)||Eden Hazard, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Andile Jali|
|Favourite Football Team||Atlético Madrid|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Leonardo DiCaprio, Will Ferrell|
|Favourite Actress(s)||Michelle Rodriguez, Megan Fox|
|Favourite Films||Pain & Gain, Jump Street, A Madea Christmas|
|Favourite TV Shows||The Big Bang Theory, The Crowd Goes Wild, Catherine Tate's Nan|
|Favourite Singers/Bands||Locnville, Miguel, Egypt Dixon, Lexy Panterra, Heavy-K Drumboss|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lungisani Ngidi
- Does Lungisani Ngidi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Lungisani Ngidi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ngidi belongs to a modest family background as his father, Jerome Ngidi works in the maintenance department at the Kloof Junior School.
- Since his childhood, he has been a bright, obedient and well-disciplined person.
- During his school days, he wanted to be a rugby player, but as he suffered a lot of injuries throughout his school and, to avoid further risk, he dropped the idea of becoming a rugby player and started focusing on cricket.
- He started playing cricket at the age of 13 in the provincial age-group cricket, where he represented the Kwa-Zulu Natal Under-19 team and performed really for them.
- In 2016, he made his first-class debut for the Northerns.
- He was supposed to make his ODI debut in early 2017, but due to an injury on the eve of the match, he was ruled out of the series.
- He made an instant impact on his Test debut in early 2018, as he single-handedly demolished the Indian batting lineup by taking 6/39 at Centurion.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)