Height: 5' 7"
Age: 35 Years
Hometown: Nazareth, Israel
|Famous For||Her performance in the British crime thriller television series “Baghdad Central” (2020)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Palestinian): Eyes of a Thief (2014) as 'Houda'
Film (Arabic): The Worthy (2016) as 'Gulbin'
Film (Israeli-American): The Angel (2018) as ‘Mona Marwan’
TV (British): Baghdad Central (2020)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Best Actress Award at the Dubai Film Festival (2011)
• Best Actress Award at Dhaka International Film Festival for her role of ‘Layal’ in “3000 Nights” (2015)
• Best Actress Award at Durban International Film Festival for her role of ‘Bisan’ in The Reports on Sara and Saleem (2018)
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1985 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||35 Years|
|College/University||Bilkent International University in Istanbul, Turkey|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation She The People|
|Relationships & More|
|Siblings||Brother- Foad Abd Elhadi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maisa Abd Elhadi
- Maisa Abd Elhadi is a Palestinian actress who is famous for her performance in the British crime thriller television series “Baghdad Central” (2020).
- Maisa grew up in a middle-class family in Nazareth, Israel.
- She started her career as a theatre artist and has been a part of many Palestinian theatre plays.
- Some of her international co-production films include “3000 Nights” (2015), “The Reports on Sarah and Saleem” (2018), and “Tel Aviv on Fire” (2018).
- In 2019, she appeared as a host in the Palestine Music Expo (PMX2019).
- Maisa has also been a part of the judging panel at Festival International Cinéma Méditerranéen Tétouan for Short Films 2016.
- Maisa is fond of dogs and keeps posting her pictures with dogs on her social media accounts. She also has a pet dog named Meister.
- In her leisure time, Maisa loves to sing and travel.
- Elhadi has been featured on the cover page of the Lilac magazine.
- She has a good command over three languages- Arabic, English, and Hebrew.
- In 2021, when Maisa was protesting in Haifa against the forceful expulsion of several Palestinian families from their homes in East Jerusalem’s neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah, she was shot by the Israeli Police and suffered an injury on her leg. The Free Press Journal
View this post on Instagram