|Profession(s)||Model and Actor|
|Famous For||Winning the Miss Nepal Contest in 2011
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||Film (Actor): Ritu (2014)
|Date of Birth||27 January 1989 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||31 Years|
|School(s)||• Vijayapur Higher Secondary School Dharan, Nepal
• Dharan Higher Secondary School, Nepal
|College/University||Ace Institute of Management, Baneswar, Nepal|
|Educational Qualification||MBA in Marketing Wikipedia|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Photography, Watching Cricket, and Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Anoop Bikram Shahi (Ex-Boyfriend, Actor and Model)
• Sushant Pradhan (Fitness Coach)
|Parents||Father- Madhav Prasad Joshi
Mother- Mina Joshi
|Siblings||Brother- Suraz Joshi
Sister- Nukina Joshi
|Actress(es)||Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone|
|Nepali Singer||Nitesh Jung Kunwar|
|Nepali Song||Pagal Ma Banna Sakchhu Basanta Sapkota (2013)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Malina Joshi
- Does Malina Joshi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Malina Joshi is a popular Nepali model and actor.
- She started her career as a model and has participated in the local beauty pageants.
- In 2010, she was among the Top 5 finalists of Miss Angel contest.
- In 2011, she participated in the Miss Nepal contest and won the title. Her final question in the beauty pageant which made her won the contest was,
What would be the position of the world in 2050 AD if ruled by women?”
I don’t think the question is appropriate enough as I feel women are already ruling the world with their dedication and persistence. By 2050, the world will be completely different and better if we’re blessed with the same opportunities and values.”
- In 2011, she represented Nepal in Miss World contest, which was held on 4 November 2011. She performed a Nepalese folk dance in the competition.
- Later, she became the brand ambassador of some renowned brands like Dish Home and Asian Paints Nepal.
- She has walked the ramp at various events.
- She has featured on the cover of many renowned magazines.
- In 2014, she debuted in the Nepali film ‘Ritu’ opposite Raj Ballav Koirala.
- She acted in various Nepalese film including ‘The Winner’ (2016) and ‘Rani’ (2017).
- She has hosted a show on Himalayan Television, where the love life of couples was discussed.
- She has been associated with various social welfare activities like generating awareness about HIV/AIDS among the people of Nepal.
- She makes vlogs with her boyfriend, Sushant Pradhan for his YouTube channel.