Mandana Karimi Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Age: 31 Years
Husband: Gaurav Gupta (ex)
Hometown: Tehran, Iran
|Birth name||Manizhe Karimi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 152 cm
in meters- 1.52m
in Feet Inches- 5' 7"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 Kg
in Pounds-110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film Debut: Bhaag Johnny (2015)
TV Debut: Bigg Boss 9 (2015)
|Date of Birth||19 May 1988 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||31 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Flight Academy, Tehran|
|Controversies||In 2018, during the MeToo campaign, she alleged that Sajid Khan and Umesh Ghadge sexually harassed during the shoot of the film Kya Kool Hai Hum 3|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||2011: Lalit Tehlan (Model)
|Marriage Date||26 January 2017|
|Husband/Spouse||Gaurav Gupta (Businessman, Ex-husband-m.2017-div.2017)
Note: Six months after marriage, Mandana filed a domestic violence case against her husband, Gaurav Gupta. Mandana revealed in an interview that that she was physically abused and insulted by her husband mother-in-law. Later, she withdrew the case and got separated from her husband.
|Parents||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Mandana has one younger brother and one elder brother
|Food||Banana, Dark Chocolate, Salmon Fish|
|Iranian Actress||Golshifteh Farahani|
|Film||Bollywood- Devdas, Queen, Tanu Weds Manu, Piku, Badlapur, NH10, and PK
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mandana Karimi
- Mandana Karimi is an Iranian model and actress, who worked in Bollywood films and reality shows.
- During her childhood, Mandana was a shy girl who spent most of her time in her room playing with papers, cameras, and colours.
- Mandana was born to an Indian Iranian father and a Persian Iranian mother.
- Mandana Karimi once said in an interview that she looks different from her brothers.
- According to Mandana, she grew up watching Iranian movies. Sholay was the first Bollywood film that Mandana watched at the age of eight.
- Before getting into modelling, Mandana had joined the air hostess academy in Dubai.
- When Mandana was 20 years old, she did a photoshoot of herself for her friend’s university project. Her pictures were liked and praised by everyone, this created an interest for modelling in Mandana.
- As per Mandana during her modelling days, she got many offers from India, however, she rejected them.
- She had the privilege to work with worldwide renowned fashion designers like Abu Jani, Sandeep Khosla, JJ Valaya, Satya Paul and Anna Singh.
- She also did ad commercials with celebrities like Shah Rukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor, and Saif Ali Khan.
- In 2015, Mandana and her ex-boyfriend, Lalit’s, marriage certificate went viral, which stated that Mandana married Lalit on 18 February 2011, however, Mandana in an interview denied the news and stated that the certificate was fake.
- Mandana Karimi’s real name is Manizhe Karimi. After her marriage to Gaurav Gupta, she changed her religion from Islam to Hinduism and her name from Manizhe to Mandana as per her mother-in-law’s choice. E Times
- In 2015, Mandana was the runner-up in Bigg Boss season 9.
- Mandana is a fitness addict. She often posts her fitness videos on Instagram.
- According to Mandana, she enjoys doing Kick Boxing for relaxation.
- Mandana is very active on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter.
- Mandana can speak Persian, English, and Hindi.
- Mandana is associated with an NGO that helps underprivileged children.
- In 2019, Mandana started her own restaurant in Mumbai with the name Mandana’s Kitchen, which serves authentic Iranian food.
- In 2021, Mandana shared in her Instagram post that she went through an appendectomy surgery after three days of continuous pain. E Times
- During an interview with zoom, Mandana Karimi voiced the harassment she faced during the shoot of the film, Kya Kool Hai Hum, by filmmaker Umesh Ghadge. She said that
Umesh Ghadge started harassing me by changing the steps in the song, putting other people in the song saying this is last minute decision. Calling me early on set, asking me to wear clothes that I was not even supposed to wear, keeping me waiting. Twitter- ANI
- Mandana owns two dogs.
- In October 2022, she quit Bollywood in protest after filmmaker Sajid Khan entered Bigg Boss 16, saying that she didn’t want to be involved where there was no respect for women. Koimoi