Aman Verma Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Biography & More
|Real Name||Aman Yatan Verma|
|Profession||Actor and Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 67 kg
in Pounds- 148 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 39 Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||11 October 1971|
|Age (as in 2016)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|College||Delhi University, Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||MBA in Finance
Diploma in Journalism
|Debut||Film Debut : Sangharsh (1999)
TV Debut : Pachpann Khambe Barah Hath (1993)
|Family||Father- Yatan Kumar Verma (Indian Army)
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Not Known
Sisters- Gowrie (Younger)
|Hobbies||Reading, swimming and workout|
|Controversies||• There was a sting operation taken by India TV news channel, revealing about his casting couch, which eventually dented his career.
• Due to his frequent tandrums in Life OK's serial "Shapath", he was shown released by the show.
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Al Pacino, Dilip Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ankita Bhargava (Actress)
Vandana Lalwani (Actress)
|Marriage Date||14 December 2016|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aman Verma
- Does Aman Verma smoke?: No
- Does Aman Verma drink alcohol?: No
- Aman is known for is anchoring in famous singing reality show Indian Idol season 1 on Sony Entertainment Television and his role as ACP Diler Kumar in “Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath” on Life OK.
- He shared a great repo with Balaji Telefilms and did 5 serilas with like “Ithihaas”, “Ghar Ek Mandir”, “Kyunki Saas Mein Kabhi Bahu Thi”, “Kalash” and “Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna Hai.”
- He also did a Punjabi movie as a lead role called “Mar Javaan Gud Kha Ke” opposite actress Gunjan Walia.
- It was a rumor that he’s marring TV actress Ankita Bhargava, but later she denied it.
- After his casting cough sting, Bollywood personalities like Sanjay Dutt, Govinda, Salman, Arbaaz and Sohail Khan, Pahlaj Nihalani, Raj Kanwar, Sunil Darshan and Ravi Chopra, supported him, but there was no support from television industry.