|Famous For||Being the fiance of Pooja Bedi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||1 November 1967 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||53 Years|
|School||The Lawrence School, Sanawar, Himachal Pradesh|
|College/University||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate Facebook|
|Controversy||In 2021, Maneck and his fiancée, Pooja, were slammed for enjoying a speedboat ride in Goa without a mask when there was a huge increase in the COVID- 19 cases in the entire world. News18|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||14 February 2019|
|Fiancee||Pooja Bedi (Actress)
|Restaurant||Bora Bora in Goa|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maneck Contractor
- Maneck Contractor is an Indian businessman. He is the fiance of the Bollywood actress Pooja Bedi.
- Maneck grew up in a well-to-do family in Goa.
- In 1995, he founded the resort named “Fiesta Beach Resort & Restaurant” in Goa.
- He also owns the ferry and boat building company in Goa named Multi Tech Marine.
- Maneck and Pooja Bedi studied in the same school in their childhood, The Lawrence School, Sanawar. Maneck was three years senior to Pooja in his school days. Although they had many friends in common, Maneck never interacted with Pooja in his school days. Surprisingly, they both met after years through their school’s alumni WhatsApp group. Once, Maneck posted in the group about his new restaurant in Goa. Pooja replied to the same by saying that she would surely visit the place. They started dating each other in January 2018 and exchanged rings on 14 February 2019. Reportedly, Maneck proposed Pooja for marriage in a hot air balloon on Valentines’ Day in 2019.
- Before Maneck, Pooja was married to Farhan Furniturewalla (Businessman). The duo got divorced after being in a marriage for 12 years. Pooja has two kids from Farhan, a daughter named Aalia Furniturewalla, and a son named Omar Ebrahim. Maneck shares a great bond with Pooja’s children. While sharing the details of the same in an interview, Pooja said,
They get along fabulously. He is such a person who can get along with anyone. He cooks very well. Just the other day he cooked a bowl of hummus for Aliyah. She went crazy about it.”
- In his spare time, Maneck loves to do sailing, kite surfing, and mountain biking.
- In an interview, when Maneck was asked about a quality of Pooja that he loved most, he replied,
It’s the synergy and the energy. There’s a right spark in her eyes, they keep the spirit alive.”
- While sharing the details about Maneck in an interview, Bedi said,
There’s incredible comfort and similarity with him. There’s effortless mingling in each other’s lives. He is a wonderful human being. I’ve been in multiple relationships in the past, so I’ve learnt what is important and what is not. With Maneck, I can’t find one thing about him…his personality and his way of being, that I feel is not in synergy with the way I feel, and I would not like to be a part of my life. He is a very decent and honest man… just like how Parsi’s are. It’s so wonderful to meet and get to know him.”