|Famous For||Being the wife of the co-founder and CEO of Zerodha, Nithin Kamath|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||20 April 1980 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||42 Years|
|Tattoo||She has got a tattoo inked on her right arm.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Nithin Kamath (CEO & Co-Founder of Zerodha)|
|Parents||Father- Shivaji Tatoba Patil
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Nandkumar Patil (assistant vice president at Zerodha)
Sister- Meena Patil
|Salary (approx.)||As per a special resolution passed by the stock brokerage firm board in India in 2021, her salary was Rs. 100 crores per annum. She The People|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Seema Patil
- Seema Patil works as the Chief of Quality at ‘Zerodha,’ a financial services company in India.
- She started her career with Singapore Airlines Limited and worked there for almost eight years.
- She joined Zerodha Commodities Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru, on 1 June 2011.
- She was then appointed as a director at Straddle Capital Private Limited, Bengaluru, a financial services company. She worked as a Director in various companies like:
14 February 2014- Director at Zerodha Capital Private Limited, Bengaluru
21 March 2014- Director at Austin Global Ventures Private Limited, Bengaluru
17 July 2019- Director at Nksquared Investment Private Limited, Bengaluru
19 March 2020- Director at Rainmatter Land Development Private Limited, Bengaluru
- Earlier, she worked as the Head of the Human Resource Department at Zerodha. In an interview, she talked about the HR policies of the company. She said,
Creating an inspiring workplace has been the top priority for us. We believe it’s essential to foster a work environment that encourages people from different upbringings, cultures, talents to thrive and be successful.”
She further said,
The Stay Interviews helps in understanding employees’ satisfaction level with their immediate bosses, work culture, employee expectations, their own assessment of work, etc. It gives us instant feedback to improve our performance and also to understand the psychology of each employee — what she or he is thinking. It also helps us identify future leaders and groom them accordingly.”
- Seema and Nithin (her husband) used to have a pet dog who had died earlier.
- In her leisure time, she loves to travel, read books, and go shopping.
- In an interview, she shared that initially, her parents were not happy about her marriage with Nithin as he did not have a stable job at that time. She further added,
For them, share markets and business sounded very risky and they thought that when the markets fell, Nithin would lose everything. My father went to the Reliance Money office and tried to figure out what they were doing.”
- Seema regularly visits the gym and practices Yoga along with her husband.
- In March 2022, on Women’s Day, while talking about Seema’s journey of being diagnosed with breast cancer, her husband, Nithin, emphasized women’s health and highlighted the importance of creating awareness on cancer. Business Today