Wife: Sanyukta Paul
Age: 38 Years
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Anchor, Television Host|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 73 kg
in pounds- 161 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 33 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Debut||Film: Mickey Virus (2013)
TV: Ghost Bana Dost (2006)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Best Entertainer Of The Year at the JustUrbane Awards
• Best Host Award for Indian Idol 10 at the Telly Awards
• PTC Film Award for Rising Star Entertainer Of The Year
|Date of Birth||3 August 1981|
|Age (as in 2019)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Malviya Nagar, Delhi, India|
|Hometown||Malviya Nagar, Delhi, India|
|School||Apeejay School, Delhi|
|College/University||College of Vocational Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in Tourism|
|Hobbies||Doing Meditation, Doing Workout, Playing cricket and basketball|
|Tattoo||On The Right Wrist: Star Tattoo
|Controversies||• Manish annoyed Shahid Kapoor after he posted the wedding pictures of Shahid and his wife Mira on Twitter. Later, Shahid made sure that Paul skips the shooting of the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, at least for a day.
•Paul again upset the actor, Shahid Kapoor, by telling an inappropriate joke on his personal life on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 8. Shahid who keeps his personal life away from the media got annoyed with his comments and expressed it too.
•Manish attracted controversy when he replaced Drashti Dhami in the season 7 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. When asked about the same, Manish said, “Our friendship is not affected at all by this. I spoke to Drashti before taking up the show. She is a very dear friend of mine. When I told her I will be replacing her she graciously accepted that and there was no problem as such. I don’t know why Drashti got replaced.”
•Paul landed into a controversy in 2016 when he was offered asked to do a film on homosexuality with Anupam Kher’s son, Sikander Kher. Manish, on being asked if he was comfortable doing the film, he lip-locked Sikander in front of the cameras.
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Sanyukta Paul (Teacher)
|Parents||Father- Jagmohan Paul (Accountant)
Mother- Name not known (Housewife)
|Siblings||Brother- Vevek Paul
Sister- Jyoti Paul Mohan
|Favourite Food||Chole Bhature, Italian & Indian Cuisines|
|Favourite Actor||Al Pacino|
|Favourite Actresses||Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Comedian||Bharti Singh|
|Favourite TV Hosts||Amitabh Bachchan, Farooq Shaikh, Shekhar Suman, Ellen DeGeneres|
|Favourite Film||Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983)|
|Favourite Holiday Destinations||Jaipur, Interlaken in Switzerland|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 4 Crore|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 2.5 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manish Paul
- Does Manish Paul smoke?: No
- Does Manish Paul alcohol?: No
- Manish Paul was born into a middle-class family in Delhi.
- After completing his graduation, Manish began to work as a host at various schools and colleges.
- Thereafter, he went to Mumbai to make a career in the entertainment industry.
- During his initial days in Mumbai, he first worked as a VJ with Zee Music and then, hosted the morning drive time show “Kasa Kai Mumbai,” as an RJ at RadioCity.
- Manish has worked in a few TV serials like “Chhoona Hai Aasmaan,” “Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi,” “Zindadil,” “Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai,” “Wheel Ghar Ghar Mein,” and “Kahani Shuru with Love Guru.”
- He married his school girlfriend Sanyukta after a 13-year long relationship.
- Apart from TV hosting, he hosted around 18 award nights and other events.
- Though he comes from a financial experts family, the only one who is least interested in studies.
- He is a good friend of TV actor Siddharth Shukla.
- He credits his father and his ability to retain most of what he heard, for his great sense of humour.