Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 55 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||5 December 1966|
|Age (as of 2021)||55 Years|
|Birthplace||Westminster, London, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Elphinstone College, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Travelling, Watching Hindi Films|
|Controversy||In December 2017, when Anushka Sharma didn't wear the bridal outfit designed by Manish Malhotra, the rumours about her feud with the designer started doing rounds. It was even furthered by the absence of Manish Malhotra at Anushka's wedding. According to the sources, it all started during the shoot of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, in which Anushka had some issues over the bridal dress that Manish had designed, and since then, Anushka decided never to wear any Manish Malhotra outfit. Times Now|
|Actress||Karishma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kajol, Sridevi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Assets/Properties||In March 2022, he bought an apartment worth Rs 21.1 crore in Mumbai; the apartment is located on the second floor of Bhojwani Enclave, Bandra West. Great Andhra|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manish Malhotra
- Does Manish Malhotra smoke?: Not Known
- Does Manish Malhotra drink alcohol?: Yes
- Manish Malhotra is one of India’s most successful fashion designers.
- Manish Maholtra grew up dreaming of becoming a part of the fashion industry, choosing to forgo taking over his family’s business to pursue a fashion career.
- He had had no formal training in fashion designing.
- He got his first designing project for Juhi Chawla in the Bollywood film Swarg.
- Manish opened his first boutique in 1998 that featured his couture fashion designs.
- Not only has he designed costumes for Bollywood stars but he has also styled and designed costumes for Hollywood celebrities such as Demi Moore, Kylie Minogue, Reese Witherspoon, Karolina Kurkova, Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell.
- He was also asked to design clothes for Michael Jackson when he visited India for a Bollywood show.
- His nephew, Punit Malhotra, is a film director in Bollywood.
- In collaboration with Google Manish Malhotra has launched the G Suite- an app designed for modern professionals.
- Manish Malhotra has also designed the jersey of the IPL team- Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Apart from being a fashion designer, Manish also wants to become a film director.
- The alleged rumour of his relationship with Karan Johar is considered an open secret.