Age: 43 Years
Hometown: Mahim, Mumbai
Husband: Timmy Narang
|Name Earned||'Khallas Girl'|
|Full Name||Isha Koppikar Narang|
|Famous For||Appearing in the Bollywood song 'Khallas' in Company (2002)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Tamil): Kaadhal Kavithai (1998)
Film (Hindi): Fiza (2000)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Miss India Contest
1995: Miss Talent
• Filmfare Award
1995: Best Female Debut for Kaadhal Kavidai (Tamil)
• Stardust Award
2003: Most Exciting New Face for “Khallas”
• 10th Anniversary Humanitarian Award
2009: Valuable contribution towards PETA
|Date of Birth||19 September 1976 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||43 Years|
|College/University||Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Life Sciences Amar Ujala|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Mid Day|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
|Tattoo||She got a tattoo inked at the end tail of her spinal cord. Times of India|
|Controversies||• She did a few intimate scenes with Amrita Arora in the Bollywood movie Girlfriend (2004), which created quite a stir at the time of its release. Owing to the sensitivity of the 'Homosexual' subject, certain theatres even temporarily abandoned the screening of the movie. Sify
• In an interview in 2019, she said that at the beginning of her career, she had become the victim of casting couch and even faced the nepotism in the Hindi Film Industry. Hindustan Times
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Late Inder Kumar (Actor)
• Timmy Narang (Hotel manager)
|Marriage Date||29 November 2009|
|Husband/Spouse||Timmy Narang (Hotel Manager)
|Children||Daughter- Rianna Narang
|Parents||Father- Ragav Koppikar
Mother- Bairal Koppikar
|Siblings||Brother- Anosh Koppikar
|Cuisines||Japanese, Thai, and Indian|
|Film||Mr. India (1987)|
|Car Collection||Mercedes Benz ML 250 CDI
- Does Isha Koppikar drink alcohol?: Yes
- Isha Koppikar is a popular Bollywood actress.
- In 1995, Isha participated in the Miss India contest and won the Miss Talent Crown.
- She has worked in the films in different languages such as Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Marathi.
- Isha has worked as a model for fashion designers Pria Kataria Puri and Anita Dongre.
- She holds a black belt in Taekwondo.
- She was introduced to her husband by the Bollywood actress, Preity Zinta.
- She has appeared in various Bollywood films including Pinjar (2003), Krishna Cottage (2004), Don (2006), and Ek Vivaah… Aisa Bhi (2008).
- She was featured in two superhit item songs- ‘Khallas’ from Company (2002) and ‘Ishq Samundar’ from ‘Kaante’ (2002).
- She judged a talent show, Maruti Suzuki Colors of Youth Season 2, from 2012 to 2013.
- She has been the spokesperson for the animal rights organisation ‘PETA.’
- She changed her name twice on the account of numerological suggestions; first to Ishaa Koppikar and then to Eesha Koppikhar; however, both the names failed to bring any substantial success in her career, and she finally reverted to her original name, Isha Koppikar.
- In January 2019, she joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and was appointed as the working president of the BJP’s women transport wing.
- In 2019, she appeared in the ALT Balaji’s Hindi web series- Fixerr.