|Real Name||Isha Koppikar Narang|
|Famous Role||Disha in Krishna Cottage (2004)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||19 September 1976|
|Age (as in 2017)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Mahim, Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|College||Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate in Life Sciences|
|Debut||Film Debut: Kaadhal Kavithai (Tamil, 1998), Fiza (Bollywood, 2000)|
|Family||Father- Ragav Koppikar
Mother- Bairal Koppikar
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Seema Naik Koppikar
|Hobbies||Traveling, trying different cuisines|
|Controversies||Intimate scenes featuring Isha Koppikar and Amrita Arora in the movie Girlfriend created quite a stir at the time of its release. Owing to the sensitivity of the 'Homosexual' subject, certain theaters even temporarily abandoned the screening of the movie.|
|Favorite Film||Mr. India (1987)|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Food||Fish, eggs|
|Favorite Car||Red Ferrari|
|Favorite Restaurant||Taj Lands End, Mumbai|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||29 November 2009|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Inder Kumar (Actor)
Timmy Narang (Hotel manager)
|Husband||Timmy Narang (Hotel manager)
|Children||Daughter- Rianna Narang
Son- Not Known
- Does Isha Koppikar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Isha Koppikar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In 1995, Isha participated in the Miss India contest and won the Miss Talent Crown.
- She started her acting career in 1998.
- She worked in multiple languages such as Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Marathi.
- Isha is also a model for fashion designers Pria Kataria Puri and Anita Dongre.
- She holds a black belt in Taekwondo.
- She featured in an item song Khallas in the film Company from where she got her fame in the film industry.
- She judged a talent show, Maruti Suzuki Colors of Youth Season 2, from 2012 to 2013.
- She changed her name twice on account of numerological suggestions. Since both Ishaa Koppikar and Eesha Koppikhar failed to change her stars, she finally had to revert to her original name- Isha Koppikar.