Maria Ryaboshapka Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 24 Years
Hometown: Kyiv, Ukraine
|Famous Role||‘Natasha’ in Disney+ Hotstar’s spy saga “Special OPS 1.5: The Himmat Story” (2021)
|Physical Stats & More|
|e-TALENTA Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|e-TALENTA Weight||in kilograms- 52 kg
in pounds- 114 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Hair Colour||Dark Blonde|
|Debut||Film (Co-Production of Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, and Italy): Air (2018)
Web Series (Indian): Special OPS 1.5: The Himmat Story (2021)
|Date of Birth||10 May 1997 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||24 Years|
|Ethnicity||Slavic/Eastern European e-TALENTA|
|School||• School Number 23 (Школа № 23)
• Kyiv State Choreographic School (KSHU)
|College/University||Kyiv National I. K. Karpenko-Kary Theatre, Cinema and Television University|
|Educational Qualification||A course in Performing Arts (actor of theater and cinema) Maria Ryaboshapka- Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maria Ryaboshapka
- Maria Ryaboshapka is a Ukrainian model and actress who is known for playing the role of ‘Natasha’ in Disney+ Hotstar’s spy saga “Special OPS 1.5: The Himmat Story” (2021).
- She grew up in a well-to-do family in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- In 2014, she created her YouTube channel named ‘Maria Ryaboshapka.’ As of 2021, the channel has only 183 subscribers.
- Maria featured in “Air,” a co-production film of Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, and Italy. The film was premiered worldwide during a program of the Rome International Film Festival in October 2018.
- In 2018, Ryaboshapka played the role of ‘Malgorzata’ in the Ukrainian film “Eter.”
- Her favourite pastime is reading books and travelling.
- Maria is well versed in three languages- Ukrainian, English, and Russian.
- She is trained in various dance forms like Classical, Ballet, Polka, Waltz, Ballroom, Cabaret, Tango, and Folklore.
- Maria loves playing sports like Horseriding, Pilates, Yoga, Gymnastics, Ice skating, Martial Arts, Pool, and Table Tennis.