Husband: Ajeet Singh Palawat (actor)
Education: Graduate In Economics
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ipshita Chakraborty
- Ipshita Chakraborty is an Indian film and theatre actress who is known for playing the role of ‘Sita’ in the film, “Bhonsle.”
- She was born in a middle-class family in Jaipur.
- Ipshita is a gold medalist in Economics from Rajasthan University.
- After completing her graduation from NSD, Chakraborty started working as a professional actress at Delhi’s National School of Drama Repertory Company. She worked there for around five years.
- She has been a part of many popular plays, including “Three Sisters,” “Virasat,” “Old Town,” “Dafa 292,” “Laila-Majnu,” “Khilona Nagar,” “Main Hun Yusuf Aur Ye Hai Mera Bhai,” and “Makardhwajan.”
- Chakraborty has also directed a solo performance, “A Girl Who Shot her Doggy.”
- Ipshita earned recognition after playing the role of ‘Sita’ in the Hindi film, “Bhonsle.”
- She has also featured in the films, “Medium Spicy” and “If We Had Wings.”
- Chakraborty has worked in more than 30 plays until 2020.
- While Ipshita was in high school, the veteran actor, Naseeruddin Shah, visited her school. It was at that time that Ipshita decided to pursue theatre.
- Ipshita is fluent in Rajasthani, Hindi, English, Bangala, and Marathi languages.