|Full Name||Maryse Ouellet|
|Nickname||The French-Canadian Beauty, The Sultry Diva, The Ultra-Dangerous Superstar|
|Profession||Professional Wrestler, Professional Wrestler Manager, Model, Actress, Businesswoman|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Billed Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8"
|Billed Weight||in Kilograms- 53 kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|WWE Debut||SmackDown (in-ring): May 16, 2008|
|Slam/Finishing moves||French Kiss
|Titles Won/ Achievements||• 2-time WWE Divas Champion
• Ranked #9 among Pro Wrestling Illustrated's (PWI) top 50 female wrestlers in 2009
|Date of Birth||21 January 1983|
|Age (as in 2017)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Edmundston, New Brunswick, Canada|
|College/University||Collège Montmorency de Laval, Quebec|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Business Administration|
|Family||Father- Guy Ouellet (Chef)
Mother- Name Not Known (Nurse)
Brother- Not Known
|Favorite Wrestlers||Victoria, Lita|
|Favorite Actress||Scarlett Johansson|
|Favorite Bands||Nickelback, Simple Plan|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Husband||The Miz (Wrestler, Actor)
|Marriage Date||February 20, 2014|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maryse Ouellet Mizanin
- Maryse was an avid sportsperson during her younger years and excelled at a number of sports, including Track & Field. Reportedly, she was only 15 when she defeated over 2000 adults in a mini-marathon and became the youngest winner in the history of the competition.
- Maryse worked as a part-time lifeguard at an aquatic park in order to earn some extra pocket money during her high school years.
- She then entered the world of modeling and eventually became “Miss Hawaiian Tropic Canada” in 2003. However, she could not win the International Finals of Miss Hawaiian Tropic 2004 and ended up as the first runner-up.
- Fast Forward two years, and the Canadian beauty was selected by the WWE as a contestant for their 2006 Diva Search competition. Despite being evicted in only the second week, the Diva somehow managed to fetch a developmental contract from the world’s biggest wrestling promotion.
- Initially, the WWE had plans to portray her as a lesbian heel. However, the failure of a similar storyline a few years prior, which involved divas Trish Stratus and Mickie James, forced the company to drop the idea.
- She was even featured on the cover of Playboy’s 2007 Girls of Canada calendar.
- Also an actress, Maryse first appeared in a small-budget Canadian film, ‘Octobre’, when she was only 11. With short yet impactful roles in movies like Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No (2015) and Santa’s Little Helper (2015), Maryse can finally boast about her acting résumé.
- With a Championship reign that lasted 216 days, she was once the longest reigning Diva’s Champion until her record was broken by A. J. Lee, who held the title for 296 days.
- Outside of the WWE, she runs a number of businesses. She is not only a realtor in Los Angeles but also the owner of clothing and jewelry line- House of Maryse.
- In July 2011, Maryse filed a request to receive permanent restraining orders against a 61-year-old fan named Lee Silber, who was allegedly stalking her by sending terrifying letters and voicemails.
- She even holds a black belt in Martial arts.
- It is believed that Maryse and her husband, The Miz, did not like each other when they met for the first time back in 2006. However, things began to take a romantic turn when Maryse had to leave the company owing to an abdominal hernia surgery in 2011.
- She is an ardent animal and gay rights activist.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡