|Real Name||Mayank Anurag Agarwal|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 39 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|International Debut||Test- N/A
|Jersey Number||#14 (Royal Challengers Bangalore)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Rising Pune Supergiants, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Delhi Daredevils, Karnataka|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Nature on field||Calm|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• Mayank was the leading run scorer for India Under-19 in the World Cup 2010.
• During IPL 2011, he played some marvellous innings for RCB. One of them was 31-ball 41 against the Mumbai Indians.
• In 2015, while playing against South Africa-A, he contributed 176 of 133 and constructed a strong partnership of 203 with Manish Pandey leaving the opposition with an un-chasable target of 372.
|Date of Birth||16 February 1991|
|Age (as in 2017)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||Bishop Cotton Boys' School, Bengaluru|
|University||Jain university, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualifications||Not known|
|Family||Father- Pranav Kumar Pandey (Builder)
Mother- Suchitra Singh
Brother- Raj Kishan (Former State Level Cricketer)
|Hobbies||Listening to Music|
|Favourite Cricketer||Virender Sehwag|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mayank Agarwal
- Does Mayank Agarwal smoke: Not Known
- Does Mayank Agarwal drink alcohol: Not Known
- Mayank idolises Sachin Tendulkar and says he has started playing cricket because of him.
- Being an opener for almost every side he has played for, he keeps a good balance between his exceptional hits and partnership with the crease mate.
- He has appeared for Royal Challengers Bangalore and Delhi Daredevils in the IPL and is going to represent Rising Pune Supergiants in the 2017 season as the side has acquired the sensational opener from DD. Mayank is the first trade in the second trading window of IPL 2017.