|Full Name||Mayanti Langer Binny|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5' 6"
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 Kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-32-38|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||8 February 1985|
|Age (as in 2020)||35 Years|
|College||Hindu College, University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. (Hons.)|
|Debut||TV- FIFA beach football (2010, as an anchor)|
|Family||Father- Sanjiv Langer (Indian Army Personnel)
Mother- Preminda Langer (Teacher)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Watching football & cricket|
|Controversy||On 27 August 2016, during a T20I match between India and West Indies at Florida, USA, West Indies' Evin Lewis smashed 32-runs in an over bowled by Stuart Binny, after which India eventually lost the match to West Indies. Then what, the tweeteraties trolled not only Stuart but also his wife Mayanti for his performance.
Holywood- The Departed
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Stuart Binny (Cricketer)|
|Husband/Spouse||Stuart Binny (m. 2012-present)
|Marriage Date||September 2012|
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 20-30 lakh/year|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 6 crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mayanti Langer
- Does Mayanti Langer smoke?: No
- Mayanti has spent most of her childhood in the U.S. where she was raised in a disciplined atmosphere; as her father was a Lt. General in the Indian Army, while her mother is a renowned teacher.
- Her father Sanjiv Langer has worked with the UN (United Nations).
- Since her childhood, she had an inclination towards football, played it at the school level, and even received the training from the Super Soccer Academy, Delhi.
- She aspired to be a Graphic designer, but once a sports channel asked her to be their ‘guest anchor’ at their show ‘FIFA Beach Football,’ after which she was bitten by the anchoring bug.
- She co-hosted the 2010 Commonwealth Games with Charu Sharma.
- She entered the world of cricket anchoring in the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup for ESPN Star Sports.
- She first met Stuart Binny at the sports event in early 2012, and after dating for around 6 months, the couple tied the knot.
- She is 4 months older than her husband.
- In an interview, she revealed that before hosting global events, such as Hockey World Cup, FIFA World Cup 2010, 2012 Summer Olympics, and ICC events including the 2015 and 2019 World Cups, she was rejected four times from hosting the Indian Premier League (IPL). Talking about this, she said,
I got rejected for the IPL four times in a row. Before the 2011 edition, they called and said we have finalised you in the team, the next time we call you it will be about when to shoot the promo. It ended up not being me. They called me back and said ‘Listen you’ve just done the World Cup, you can’t do this, we need a new face.”