Parul Gulati (Actress) Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Age: 29 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Entrepreneur|
|Famous Role||‘Bittan’ in the TV serial “Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam”
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Film (Punjabi): Burraahh (2012)
Film (Telugu): Nee Jathaleka (2016)
TV: Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam (2009)
|Date of Birth||6 August 1991 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|College/University||Royal Academy Of Dramatic Arts (RADA), London, England|
|Hobbies||Reading, Watching Films|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Pavail Gulati
|Web Series||Yeh Meri Family (TVFPlay)|
|Colour(s)||Grey, Black, White|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Parul Gulati
- Parul Gulati is an Indian actress.
- She was born in a middle-class family in Rohtak.
- She accidentally stepped into modelling when an advertising agency spotted her after seeing her photos on social media; she was studying in 12th standard at that time. Later Parul learned acting from RADA, London.
- Her first assignment was a car commercial.
- Thereafter, she did many print shoots and TV commercials.
- Parul made her acting debut in 2010 with the TV serial, “Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam.” She played the role of ‘Bittan’ in the serial.
- Gulati made her Punjabi film debut in 2012 with the film, “Burrah.”
- She has also appeared in the Punjabi films, “Romeo Ranjha” (2014) and “Zorawar” (2016).
- Parul has also featured in many web series, like “Girls Hostel,” “Haq Se,” “Selection Day,” “Hey Prabhu,” and “The Railkar Case.”
- Parul has featured in the TV commercials of many brands, including “Gaana.com,” “Samsung Galaxy J7Prime,” and “Red Bus.”
- She is the founder and owner of the hair extensions brand, “Nishhair.”
- Gulati has been featured in more than 100 advertisements.
- She has a habit of bargaining before buying her clothes.
- Parul is trained in various dance forms including Jazz, Hip Hop, and Ballet.
- She is also trained in Kalaripayattu form of Martial Arts.
- Parul featured on the second season of Shark Tank India, where she presented her brand of human hair extensions called Nishhair. She requested a Rs 1 crore investment in exchange for a 2 percent stake in her company. Peyush Bansal, Anupam Mittal, and Namita Thapar chose not to invest, while Vineeta Singh and Aman Gupta made a joint offer of Rs 1 crore for a 3 percent stake. Amit agreed to invest Rs 1 crore for a 2 percent equity share, and consequently, he closed the deal. India Times
- Parul has been featured on the cover of Forbes magazine.