Hometown: Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Age: 31 Years
Husband: Rushal Garg
|Full Name||Mohita Sharma Garg Twitter|
|Famous For||Playing the 7 crore question in the game reality show Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Season 12|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Service||Indian Police Service (IPS)|
|Rank in CSE-2016||262|
|Date of Birth||12 December 1989 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||31 Years|
|Hometown||Kangra, Himachal Pradesh|
|School||Delhi Public School, Dwarka|
|College/University||Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech. in electronics and communications engineering|
|Hobbies||Cooking and singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rushal Garg (IFS)|
|Marriage Date||30 October 2019 (Wednesday)
|Marriage Place||Satvik by Chhabra Farm, NH-8, Pushpanjali & Dwarka, South Delhi|
|Husband/Spouse||Rushal Garg (IFS)
|Parents||Father- S.D Sharma (retired official from Maruti Udyog Ltd)
Mother- Neelam Sharma (homemaker)
|Siblings||She is the only child of her parents.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohita Sharma
- Mohita Sharma is an IPS officer of the 2017 batch from Manipur.
- She secured 92.20% and 90.70% marks in high school and intermediate examinations, respectively.
- Mohita Sharma hails from Kangra, Himachal Pradesh.
- She started preparing for the Civil Services Examination after completing her graduation, and she gave her first attempt in 2012; however, she could get success at that time. Later, she went on to give four attempts till 2015; and every time, she failed to taste success; however, in her fifth attempt in 2016, she emerged successful in the examination, and she secured the 262 rank. In the examination, she secured 1014 marks out of 2025.
- In 2016, she joined the Election Commission of India as the Assistant Section Officer.
- In 2020, she was transferred to Bari Brahmana town in Jammu and Kashmir as ASP.
- On 17 November 2020, she appeared as a contestant on Sony TV’s show Kaun Banega Crorepati season 12 in which she became the second contestant of the show to play for the 7 crore question after Nazia Nasim.
View this post on Instagram
- She remains very active on various social media platforms, such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, and she has more than 54k followers on Instagram.