|Real Name||Dr. Rajiv Kumar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Educational Qualifications||DPhil in economics from Oxford
Ph.D from Lucknow University
|Hobbies||Listening old Hindi Songs, Reading, Writing|
|Favourite Politician(s)||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Vineeta Shanker (Entrepreneur)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajiv Kumar
- Does Rajiv Kumar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rajiv Kumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- On 5th August 2017, he was named the new Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog, five days after the incumbent Arvind Panagariya announced he was quitting to return to academics.
- He has served as Secretary General of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- He has also served as Director & Chief Executive of the Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER) and Chief Economist of the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
- Dr. Kumar has held positions with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), the Indian Ministry of Industries and the Ministry of Finance.
- Since 18 May 2017, he has been RBI Nominee
- Since 7 August 2015, he has been an Independent Director of Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited.
- Since February 2017, Dr. Kumar has been a Part-Time Director at Reserve Bank of India.
- He has also served as Chancellor of the Gokhale Institute of Economics and Politics in Pune and the Founding Director of Pahle India Foundation, a Non-Profit Research Organization that specializes in policy-oriented research and analysis.
- Dr. Kumar was on the boards of several international and national institutions, including the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center in Riyadh, the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and Asia in Jakarta and the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- From 2006 to 2008, he was a Member of the Government of India’s National Security Advisory Board.
- He was also a Senior Fellow at Centre for Policy Research (CPR).
- Dr. Kumar is a renowned Economist and the Author of several books on the Indian economy and India’s national security.