Mukesh Rawal Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Wife: Saral Rawal
Age: 65 Years At The Time Of Death
|Famous for||'Vibhishana’ in Ramanand Sagar’s epic TV series ‘Ramayan’ (1987)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||Year 1951|
|Date of Death||15 November 2016|
|Place of Death||Kandivali, Mumbai|
|Age (at the time of death)||65 Years|
|Death Cause||Train Accident The Indian Express|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Children||Son- Dwij (died in a rail accident in 2006 at the age of 18 years)
• Arya Vaid Rawal (actor; Image in wife section)
• Vipra Rawal Mewani (actor; Image in wife section)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mukesh Rawal
- Mukesh Rawal was an Indian film, television, and theatre actor.
- He started his career as a bank employee at Bank of Baroda in 1970 and worked there for almost 31 years. He voluntarily retired from the bank in 2001 to pursue his career in acting.
- He performed in various Hindi and Gujarati theatre plays such as ‘Bol Baby Bol, Bindaas Bol’ and ‘Ame Tane Ane Rataniyo.’
- He has acted in various Hindi, Gujarati, and Bhojpuri films and TV serials. He got recognition with the epic mythological serial ‘Ramayan’ (1987) and ‘Luv Kush’ (1988) in which he portrayed the character of Vibhishana.
- Mukesh also appeared in the Hindi TV serials like ‘Hasratein’ (1996), ‘Kohi Apna Sa’ (2001), ‘Kabhi Saas Kabhi Bahu’ (2008), and ‘Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhaunga’ (2011).
- He played supporting roles in various Hindi films including ‘Woh Phir Aayegi’ (1988), ‘Zid’ (1994), ‘Lahoo Ke Do Rang’ (1997), ‘Wake Up Sid’ (2009), and ‘Haunted- 3D’ (2011).
- On his demise, on 15 November 2016, one of his relatives said,
His dead body was found today morning at a railway track in Mumbai. He died in a train accident. We haven’t got the body yet for the last rites. It is still in the morgue.”
- The Indian actress Himani Shivpuri, on his demise said,
We just got the news and are extremely saddened about the same. The news has come in and we will be paying a visit to the family. We are not aware of why did he commit suicide. He is survived by a family.” NDTV
- According to one of the officers from the Borivli GRP, he committed suicide on 15 November 2016, he said,
Mukesh was never able to come to terms with his son’s death. After the couple’s daughters got married and left, Mukesh began to feel lonelier. About 15 days before he committed suicide, Mukesh began to miss Dwij intensely, and would frequently talk about him. Perhaps that was why he committed suicide.” Jan Satta