Sapna Choudhary Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Age: 32 Years
Hometown: Najafgarh, Delhi
Husband: Veer Sahu
|Birth Name||Sushmita Atri Patrika|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’5”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||25 September 1990|
|Age (as of 2022)||32 Years|
|Debut||Bollywood- Dosti Ke Side Effects (2019)|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known (Died in 2008, Worked in a private company)
Mother- Neelam Sehrawat
Sister- 1 (Elder)
|Address||A Bungalow in Durga Vihar, Najafgarh, Delhi
|Hobbies||Dancing, Singing, Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Controversies||• In September 2016, she was accused of insulting a particular caste through a song at a stage show after which a person named Satpal Tanwar ran an online campaign against her to harass her following which she attempted suicide at her residence by consuming rat poison.
• In August 2022, Lucknow's ACJM court issued an arrest warrant against Sapna for notperforming at an event in 2018 for which she was paid by organisers in advance. In an FIR filed against Sapna, she was accused of breaching the agreement and undertaking business activities against the terms of the contract. Hindustan Times On 20 September 2022, she surrendered in Lucknow and appealed the court to withdraw her arrest warrant following which additional chief judicial magistrate Shantanu Tyagi directed Sapna to furnish a personal bond of Rs 20,000. Hindustan Times
|Singers||Neha Kakkar, Sunanda Sharma, Kaur B, Miss Pooja, Preet Harpal, Jassi Gill|
|Athletes||Geeta Phogat, Babita Kumari, Yogeshwar Dutt|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Veer Sahu (Singer)|
|Marriage Date||January 2020
|Husband/Spouse||Veer Sahu (Singer)
|Children||Son- 1 Name Not Known (Born on 4 October 2020)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sapna Choudhary
- Sapna’s family has roots in Uttar Pradesh.
- When she was born, her paternal aunt (Bua) named her ‘Sushmita’ after the Indian beauty pageant and actress Sushmita Sen. Amar Ujala
- Sapna’s father had a job in Rohtak, where Sapna did her schooling.
- In 2008, she lost her father. At that time, she was 12. Thereafter, Sapna started dancing to run her family.
- After the early popularity of her dance, she formed an orchestra group. The ‘Aurkestra group’ of Sapna Choudhary is now ranked among the leading orchestra groups in India.
- Today, she is the most demanded stage performer in North India, especially Haryana.
- She has entered the ‘Bigg Boss 11‘ (2017) house as a commoner contestant.
- Here’s an interesting video about Sapna Choudhary’s biography: