|Famous For||Being one of the contestants of India's Best Dancer Season 2 in 2021|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||21 April 2002 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||19 Years|
|Birthplace||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||St. Xavier's Senior Secondary Co-Ed School, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University||• Raja Mansingh Tomar Music & Arts University, Gwalior|
|Educational Qualification The Free Press Journal||• MA in Kathak from Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University
• BA (Hons) in Political Science
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Her father is a retired army officer.
Mother- Her mother is a homemaker.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Muskan Singh
- Muskan Singh is an Indian dancer, who is among the top 12 contestants on the Indian dance TV reality show India’s Best Dancer Season 2, which aired on Sony TV in 2021.
- Singh’s dance style is a fusion of the Indian classical dance, Kathak, and Tutting.
- In the audition round of the show, she ‘mesmerized’ all the three judges of the show by performing on the track “Mohe Rang Do Laal.”
- The dancer revealed in an interview that initially, she wasn’t much interested in dancing but her father ‘forcibly’ led her into the field of dance, as he loved Indian classical dance. The Free Press Journal She added,
I was admitted to a Kathak class when I was 11. I did not like it all at that time. But now I feel my father did the right thing.”
- Muskan further attributes her success as a dancer to her father’s strict discipline and immense support. She told the judges, The Times of India
It’s a blessing to be on this stage and perform in front of all the three judges. Dance is my passion and I want to pursue it wholeheartedly. Since my childhood, my father has always been present during my stage performances in schools. So, he is my lucky charm. There has not been one day when my father has not shown his support. I will make sure that I work hard to win the trophy of ‘India’s Best Dancer’ for my father and make him proud.”