|Profession(s)||Dancer, Delivery Boy|
|Famous For||Being one of the contestants of India's Best Dancer Season 2 in 2021|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||27 March|
|Age (as of 2021)||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Internet surfing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- His father owns and runs a printing press in Silchar.
Mother- His mother is a homemaker.
|Siblings||He has two siblings.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dibbay Das
- Dibbay Das is an Indian dancer, who works as a delivery boy in Mumbai to earn a living. He is well-known for being one of the top 12 contestants in the Indian reality TV show India’s Best Dancer Season 2 that aired on Sony TV in 2021.
- Das, who impressed the judges of the TV show with his performance in the audition round, became one of the popular contestants on India’s Best Dancer Season 2 for his challenging journey from being a delivery boy to a dancer on Indian television. Telly Express
- In the auditions, Dibbay swayed the judges with his contemporary dance style on the Bollywood song “Phir Mohabbat.”
- As per Dibbay, due to the lack of financial support, he fled from his village in Assam in 2018 and came to Mumbai to try his luck in dance.
- Dibbay credits his success as a dancer to his mother. During his audition round in India’s Best Dancer Season 2, Das said on the stage, NDTV
Whatever was said for me today in India’s Best Dancer, it is because of my mother who believed in me, she recognized my dancing talent and encouraged me. I promise to do my best on the dance floor and I will give my best to make my family proud. Now I feel that my struggle has paid off because I have reached the biggest dancing platform of this country.”