|Real Name||Mustafizur Rahman|
|Profession||Bangladeshi Cricketer (Medium Fast Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 67 kg
in Pounds- 148 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|International Debut||Test- 21 July 2015 vs South Africa in Chittagong
ODI- 18 June 2015 vs India in Dhaka
T20- 24 April 2015 vs Pakistan in Dhaka
#90(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||Bangladesh, Abahani Limited, Bangladesh Under-19s, Khulna Division, Lahore Qalandars, South Zone (Bangladesh), Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|Nature on field||Aggressive
|Likes to play against||India
|Records (main ones)||Took a fifer on his ODI debut vs India in 2015.|
|Career Turning Point||2014 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.|
|Date of Birth||6 September 1995|
|Age (as in 2017)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Satkhira District, Bangladesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Satkhira District, Bangladesh|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Abul Qasem Gazi
Mother- Mahmuda Khatun
Brother- Mokhlesur Rahman (Elder) and 2 more
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Virat Kohli and Kumar Sangakkara
Bowler: Mohammed Amir and Wasim Akram
|Favourite Color||Blue, black and white|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Mustafizur Rahman
- Does Mustafizur Rahman smoke?: No
- Does Mustafizur Rahman drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Rahman stared playing cricket as a batsman.
- In his early cricketing days, he used to used to travel 40 km to play competitive cricket.
- His father was more interested in making him a doctor.
- His brother Mokhlesur Rahman supported him a lot and used to take him to play matches.
- In a match against India, he twice tried to block the Indian Batsman (Rohit Sharma and MS Dhoni) while they were taking a run.
- He consider Pakistan’s Mohammad Amir as his idol.
- Anamul Haque Bijoy helped him to bowl those lethal cutters.