Hometown: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Age: 25 Years
|Full name||Naman Sandeep Mathur Liquipedia|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Awards, Achievements||2019: Winner of PubG Mobile India Series
2019: Winner of PMCO India Regionals
2021: E-Sports Award for the best streamer of the year The Bridge
2021: 30 Under 30 Young Achievers by Hindustan Times The Hindustan Times
|Date of Birth||22 May 1996 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Hometown||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose School, Mumbai|
|College/University||SIES College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com Leverage Edu Facebook- Naman Mathur|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Paridhi Kullar (PubG mobile streamer)
|Parents||Father- Sandeep Mathur (passed away when Naman was only 4 years old)
Mother- Kavita Mathur
|Siblings||Brother- Abhinav Mathur aka DJ Solo (elder; musician and DJ)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naman Mathur (Soul Mortal)
- Naman Mathur (Soul Mortal) is an Indian gaming streamer.
- He was born and brought up in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- When he was only 4 years old, his father passed away. His family faced huge financial difficulties, and to meet the financial expenses, his mother started a tiffin service.
- Naman used to love playing video games like Contra, Mario, and Dangerous Dave in his childhood. In his teenage, he started playing other video games such as San Andreas, Counter-Strike, and GTA.
- At the time of his graduation, he developed an interest in multiplayer games including Fortnite and Mini Militia. While gaming, he developed a good relationship with other players.
- In 2016, started streaming games on his YouTube channel ‘Bolshcak.’ At that time, he used to stream the game “Mini Militia” every day.
- Initially, there were only a few subscribers on his channel, but instead of quitting YouTube, he continued streaming live gaming videos on his channel.
- On 9 February 2018, with the launch of PubG mobile in India, his gaming career reached new heights. He started PubG streaming, and soon, his subscribers started increasing. He used the name ‘Soul Mortal’ while playing PubG.
- He was then approached for a business deal by the Indian businessman and online streamer Animesh Agarwal (popularly known as ‘8Bit Thug’).
- In an interview, Naman shared that it was his best decision to accept the deal. He further said that Animesh was like a brother to him. Naman has set up various PubG competitions and tournaments with the help of Animesh.
- Later, Naman decided to make his own PubG clan with the name ‘Soul Clan’ or ‘Soul Team,’ along with the PubG players’ Soul Mortal, Soul Viper, Soul Owais, and Soul Ronak.
- Soul Clan won various PubG matches like the PMCO India Regionals match in 2019. They participated in the final match of PubG Mobile Club Open Fall Split in 2019 and became South Asia’s top-scoring team by finishing second in the game. Soul Clan won the prize money of $30,000, which they donated to the Indian Army. News 18
- Naman gained immense popularity as a pro-Indian PubG player. He has represented India at various international PubG matches. Naman, along with his clan, became one of the best PubG clans by winning various matches on e-sports and PubG mobile.
- Apart from game streaming, Naman uploads various other videos on his channel. One of his YouTube videos, “Every PUBG Player Will Watch This Ending,” gained millions of views within a few days of its uploading.
- The success of ‘Soul Clan’ did not last for a long, and in 2019, their performance started declining. The team members started accusing each other of their poor performance. Owais and Ronak (members of Soul Clan) accused Naman of the poor performance of the team as they believed that Naman focused more on his live streaming instead of PubG matches.
- Naman then decided to take a pause from the PubG matches and focused on his game streaming. The other members of ‘Soul Clan’ continued playing matches and added one more player ScoutOP in the team, but still, their performance did not improve.
- Later, Owais and Ronak separated from ‘Soul Clan’ and joined ‘Orange Rock’ (OR). To reform the team, Naman then decided to add two pro PubG players in his team and involved players, RegalTos and ClutchGod, in his team, along with the existing team member Soul Viper. This association turned out to be fruitful, and Soul Clan again started winning various PubG matches.
- Naman has 6.3 million subscribers on his YouTube channel ‘MortaL’ as of August 2021.
- He appeared in the YouTube video “Be YouNick Vlogs: Most Expensive Chicken Dinner!” in 2020.
- Naman has shared photographs with many popular Indian actors like Vicky Kaushal, Manoj Bajpayee, and Tiger Shroff on his Instagram account.
- He has done game streaming with many co-streamers like ScoutOp and Dynamo Gaming.
- The challenge PubG match between the Indian YouTuber CarryMinati and Naman made a record as the match had more than 385K live audience connected to the game. Gaming F
- Mathur is a dog lover and owns a pet dog named CD.