Age: 41 Years
Hometown: Pune, India
|Full name||Nandita Dhuri Patkar|
|Famous Role(s)||• Sarita in the Marathi TV show Sahkutumb Sahparivar (2020)
• Anandi in the Marathi language film Baba (2019)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.6 m
in feet & inches- 5’4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
|Debut||Film: Elizabeth Ekadashi (Marathi 2014)
TV: As 'Laxmi' in Maze Pati Saubhagyavati (Marathi 2015)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• MaTa Samman for Best Supporting Actress for the film Baba
• Zee Gaurav Awards 2020 - Best Supporting Actor Award for the Marathi film 'Khari Biscuit'
• Star Prawah Puruskar 2021 - Sarvotkrsht Vahini : Sarita for 'Sahkutumb Sahparivar'
• Calcutta International Cult Film Festival Award 2021 - Outstanding Achievement for the short film 'Butter Chicken'
|Date of Birth||16 March 1982 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||41 Years|
|School||Adarsh High School, Mumbai, India|
|College/University||D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||She is graduated|
|Caste||Savji Kshatriya community|
|Hobbies||Mandala art, travelling, reading books|
|Controversy||Annapurna Vitthal Bhairi accused Nandita Patkar of harassing her mentally
Annapurna Vitthal Bhairi, an actress who played the character of Aai (Surya's mother) in the Marathi TV series Sahakutumb Sahaparivar, made some serious accusations against the show's director and her co-stars, including Nandita Patkar. In an interview, Annapurna spoke up about the mental harassment she endured during her time on the show. She revealed shocking information about certain groups within the show and claimed that they made her feel uncomfortable. Furthermore, she accused some of her fellow actors and the director of making fun of her while on set and even encouraging her to harm herself. The Times of India
|Relationships & More|
|Siblings||Sister- Shalaka Patkar (educator)|
|Desserts||Cake, Ice Cream, Gulab Jamun, Mango|
|Actor(s)||Ranbir Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal|
|Actress(es)||Deepika Padukone, Smita Patil|
|Film(s)||Rockstar (2011), Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani (2013), Highway (2014), Tapaal (2013), Elizabeth Ekadashi (2014)|
|Book(s)||Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, Rarang Dhang by Prabhakar Pendarkar|
|Place||Himachal Pradesh (travel)|
|Car Collection||Hyundai i20
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nandita Patkar
- Nandita Patkar is an Indian actress who is mainly active in the Marathi entertainment industry.
- During his school days, she was a cadet in the National Cadet Corps (NCC) and was chosen to participate in the Republic Day Parade on Rajpath in Delhi.
- Nandita’s sister, Shalaka Patkar, is the Head of the Department at Indus International School in Hyderabad and an English educator. LinkedIn – Shlaka Patkar
- After finishing her undergraduate studies, Nandita joined the Indian Air Force.
- Before pursuing a career in acting, she worked at a call centre where she earned her first salary of Rs 8500.
- Nandita claimed that she stumbled into acting accidentally, as it was never her intention to pursue it as a career. In fact, she was working as a voice-over artist to satisfy her creative cravings. The Times of India
- Nandita began her career as a Radio Jockey with All India Radio, where she used to host Marathi programs.
- Nandita lent her voice as a voice-over artist for numerous computer-based educational projects.
- Nandita joined the theatre to refine her acting abilities and is recognized for her performances in plays such as ‘Wada,’ ‘Aidan,’ ‘Var Khali Don Paye,’ and ‘Jungle Mein Mangal.’
- Nandita made her film debut with the Marathi-language film ‘Elizabeth Ekadashi’ (2014) in which she essayed the character of Dnyanesh’s mother. The film won the Best Children’s Film Award 2015 at Golden Lotus Award.
- Later, she appeared in many Marathi films such as ‘Daaravatha’ (2015), ‘Lalbaugchi Rani’ (2016), ‘Khari Biscuit’ (2019), ‘Baba’ (2019), and ‘Balbharti’ (2022).
- The film ‘Baba’ won three awards at the MaTa Sanman 2021- Best film critics Award, Best Actor Award to Deepak Dobriyal, and Best Supporting Actress Award to Nandita Patkar.
- She essayed the lead role of Suman in the Marathi-language short film, ‘Butter Chicken’ (2022). ‘Butter Chicken’ won the Outstanding Achievement Award at the Calcutta International Cult Film Festival 2021 and was officially selected for the Indian Panorama International Film Festival 2021, the 11th Pune Short Film Festival 2021, and Sessions By Lift-Off Global Network 2021.
- In 2020, she appeared in the Marathi serial ‘Sahkutumb Sahparivar.’ Her role as ‘Sarita’ got her ‘Sarvotkrsht Vahini Award’ at Star Prawah Puruskar.
- ‘Sahkutumb Sahparivar’ completed 1000 episodes on 25 July 2023.
- Nandita is an animal lover and has a pet dog named Sky.
- Nandita is a creative person and enjoys practising mandala art in her free time as a way to manage stress and maintain focus in her daily life.