Husband: Late Ashutosh Bhakre
Age: 28 Years
Hometown: Dhule, Maharashtra
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||TV: “Dr Prakash Baba Amte: The Real Hero” (2014) as Mayuri
Film: “Khulta Kali Khulena” (2016) as Manasi
|Date of Birth||3 September 1992 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||28 Years|
|School||• Rishi Vidyalaya Gurukulam, Vishakhapatnam
• G.D. Somani Memorial High School, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai
|College/University||• Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Dental College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai
• University of Mumbai Facebook
|Food Habit||Vegetarian Saamana|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||20 January 2016 (Wednesday)|
|Husband/Spouse||Late Ashutosh Bhakre (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Prabhakar Deshmukh (Works as an engineer at the Public Works Department)
Mother- Hema More Deshmukh
|Siblings||Brother- Anup Deshmukh (Younger)
Sister- Leena Mane (Elder)
|Street Food||Paani Puri|
|Hotel||Tartulia Hotel in Dadar, Mumbai|
|Beverage(s)||Buttermilk, Coconut Water|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mayuri Deshmukh
- Mayuri Deshmukh is an Indian film and television actress.
- Mayuri was born in a middle class family.
- After studying acting from The Academy of Theatre Arts, Mumbai, she started working as a theatre artist in 2011. She has performed in many theatre plays like ‘Pleasant Surprise’ (2016), ‘Dear Aajo’ (2018), and ‘Teesre Badshah Hum’ (2019).
- She has acted in Marathi films including “31 Divas” (2018), “Grey” (2019), and “Lagna Kallol” (2019).
- She has acted in a few TV serials such as “Khulta Kali Khulena” (2016) as Manasi and “Imlie” (2020) as Malini.
- She loves animals and has two pet dogs, Jerry and Kiwi.
- She has received various awards for theatre plays and films.
- In one of her Instagram posts, she shared that she wanted to study in B J Medical College, Mumbai, but due to her low scores, she could not join the college. In 2018, she was invited as a chief guest in the same college.
- She has penned down the script of the Marathi theatre play ‘Dear Aajo’ in 2018.
- She has featured on the cover page of various magazines.
- She loves cooking and doing poetry in her leisure time.
- Her husband committed suicide on 29 July 2020, by hanging himself at his residence in Mumbai. Mayuri shared a loving post on her husband’s birthday in 2020 on her social media accounts.
View this post on Instagram