|Full Name||Naresh Chandra Agarwal|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party
|Political Journey||1980: Became the Member of the Legislative Assembly from Hardoi constituency
1989: Became the Member of the Legislative Assembly from Hardoi constituency for the second time
1991: Became the Member of the Legislative Assembly from Hardoi constituency for the third time
1993: Became the Member of the Legislative Assembly from Hardoi constituency for the fourth time
1996: Became the Member of the Legislative Assembly from Hardoi constituency for the fifth time
2002: Became the Member of the Legislative Assembly from Hardoi constituency for the sixth time
2007: Became the Member of the Legislative Assembly from Hardoi constituency for the seventh time
2012: Elected to Rajya Sabha from Samajwadi Party
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Salt and Pepper|
|Date of Birth||1 October 1951|
|Age (as in 2017)||66 Years|
|Birthplace||Hardoi district, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Hardoi district, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|University||University of Lucknow|
|Educational Qualification(s)||B.Sc. from Lucknow University, Lucknow
LL.B. from Lucknow University, Lucknow
|Address||B-988, Sector-A, Mohanagar, Lucknow (U.P.) (Permanent)
6, Tughlak Lane, New Delhi (Present)
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket and Hockey|
|Controversies||• In July 2017, Naresh attracted controversy by linking Hindu Gods with alcohol while giving a speech on the issue of mob violence related to cow protection in Rajya Sabha. Later, the remarks were removed from records and he also defended himself by saying that he didn't mean to hurt anyone.
• In 2018, Naresh made some sarcastic comments on Jaya Bachchan's career choice after her selection to Samajwadi Party, and this evolved into a controversy immediately.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||25 February 1978|
|Children||Son- Nitin Agarwal (Politician)
Daughter- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Parents||Father- S. C. Agarwal
Mother- Shanti Agarwal
|Siblings||Brother- Umesh Agarwal
Sister- Not Known
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹3 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naresh Agarwal
- Does Naresh Agarwal Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Naresh Agarwal Drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- Naresh was born in Hardoi district and completed his Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Laws from the University of Lucknow.
- He was very much active in sports and used to participate in State level cricket and hockey tournaments during his university days.
- Initially, he got associated with Congress.
- In 1980, he was elected the Member of the Legislative Assembly in 8th legislative elections.
- Except for 1985 to 1989, he has served for seven terms from 1980 to 2012 as The Member of the Legislative Assembly from Hardoi constituency.
- He was also the Minister of Power in Kalyan Singh’s, Rajnath Singh’s, and Ram Prakash Gupta’s governments, Minister of Tourism in Mulayam Singh Yadav’s Government (2003-2004).
- In March 2010, he was chosen to Rajya Sabha, but exactly after two years, he resigned from it.
- Again in 2012, he was elected as a member of Rajya Sabha from Samajwadi Party.
- He has also worked as Minister of Transport from 2004 to 2007 in the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- On 12 March 2018, he left the Samajwadi Party and joined the Bharatiya Janata Party because he was not happy with the decision made by the associates of Bharatiya Janata Party of choosing an actress- Jaya Bachchan as a candidate for election to Rajya Sabha.
- After the Jaya’s selection in Samajwadi Party, he made some sarcastic comments on Jaya’s career proclaiming that he has been compared to a film actor which is not tolerable, which evolved into a controversy immediately.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡