|Full Name||Narinder Singh Batth|
|Nickname(s)||Battha Wala Batth, Battha Wala|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Lyricist: Prem Kahani by Harry Mirza (2011)|
|Date of Birth||29 October|
|Birthplace||Village Bathan Kalan Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Village Bathan Kalan Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Feeding Sparrows|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Nirvaan Batth (Lyricist, Elder)
Sister- Name Not Known
|Favourite Singers||Debi Makhsoospuri, Manmohan Waris, Kulbir Jhinjer, Tarsem Jassar|
|Favourite Song||Sajana Di Phulkari by Manmohan Waris|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Narinder Batth
- Narinder Batth is a well known Punjabi lyricist who was born and raised in a Jatt family.
- He started writing songs during his 10th standard after being inspired by the popular Punjabi poet and singer Debi Makhsoospuri.
- After his schooling, Batth started doing farming with his father.
- Batth has penned down many of his songs for the popular Punjabi singers like Jassi Sohal, Roshan Prince, Inder Kaur, Geeta Zaildar, Babbal Rai, Jassi Sohal, Harjot, etc.
- In 2013, he came into the eyes of public and media after the superhit song ‘Lancer’ (Jassi Gill).
- Some of his popular songs are- ‘Kirpana’ (Kulbir Jhinger), ‘Takhtposh’ (Rupinder Handa), ‘Yaaran Da Group’ (Dilpreet Dhillon), ‘Z Security’ (Kaur B), ‘Satrangi Titli’ (Jass Bajwa), ‘SP De Rank Wargi’ (Nimrat Khaira), ‘Jetha Putt’ (Goldy Kahlon), ‘Sardaari’ (Rajvir Jawanda), etc.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡