|Real Name||Jaani Johan|
|Profession||Music Composer, Lyricist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||25 May 1989|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|School||SSD Memorial School, Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|College||Rayat Bahra University, Mohali, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma in Hotel Management|
|Debut||Song: Sant Sipahi (2012)|
|Hobbies||Reading Literature, Listening to music, Travelling to hill stations|
|Controversy||• In 2016, his Punjabi song 'Soch' (Hardy Sandhu) lyrics and the music was stolen by the Bollywood movie 'Airlift' in the song 'Soch Na Sake'.|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Parineeti Chopra|
|Favourite Singer||A.R. Rahman|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jaani
- Does Jaani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Does Jaani drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jaani is a Punjabi lyricist and music composer from Gidderbaha in Punjab.
- He was interested in writing since his childhood.
- In 2007, he moved to Chandigarh for further studies and making his career in Punjabi music industry.
- In 2012, after completing graduation, he started writing songs professionally.
- He started his career in 2012.
- He came into limelight in 2013 from the song ‘Soch’ sung by Hardy Sandhu.
- After the song ‘Soch’, he started teamwork along with Hardy Sandhu, B Praak, and Arvindr Khaira (music video director) and collaboration with it he gave the number of hit Punjabi songs like Jocker, Backbone, Horn Blow.
- In 2016, his Punjabi song ‘Soch’ (Hardy Sandhu) had inspired Bollywood blockbuster movie ‘Airlift’s’ song ‘Soch Na Sake’ (Arijit Singh).
- As a lyricist, he gave number of huge Punjabi hits songs like ‘Saree Wali Girl’ (Girik Aman), ‘Taara’ (Ammy Virk), ‘Jaguar’ (Sukhe), ‘Oscar’ (Gippy Grewal), ‘Ik Vaari Hor Soch Le’ (Harish Verma), ‘Bacha’ (Prabh Gill), ‘Jaani Tera Naa’ (Sunanda Sharma) and many more.
- He won several awards in the field of music
- He prepares the whole song at the time of recording only.
- He is inspired by Gulzar, famous lyricist of Bollywood.