Girlfriend: Neha Chauhan
Age: 30 Years
|Full Name||Jaani Johan|
|Profession(s)||Music Composer, Lyricist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||Lyricist: Sant Sipahi (2012)
Singer: Jaani Ve Jaani (2019)
|Date of Birth||25 May 1989|
|Age (as in 2019)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|School||SSD Memorial School, Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|College/University||Rayat Bahra University, Mohali, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma in Hotel Management|
|Hobbies||Reading Literature, Listening to Music, Travelling to Hill Stations|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
Sister- 1 (Name not known)
|Favourite Food||Bhindi, Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Parineeti Chopra|
|Favourite Songs||Parindey, Khawaja Ji|
|Favourite Singers||A. R. Rahman, Arijit Singh, Neha Kakkar|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Favourite Colours||White, Blue|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jaani
- Does Jaani drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jaani is a Punjabi lyricist and music composer from Gidderbaha in Punjab.
- He hails from a non-musical family.
- He was interested in writing since his childhood.
- His first song as a lyricist was “Kaabil” which never got released.
- In 2007, he moved to Chandigarh for further studies and making his career in the Punjabi music industry.
- In 2012, after completing graduation, he started writing songs professionally.
- He got inspired to write the song “Soch” after getting inspired by one of his friend’s real-life story.
- Jaani wrote the lyrics for the superhit song “Soch” when he was in the last semester of his college.
- He started his career in 2012.
- He came into limelight in 2013 from the song ‘Soch’ sung by Hardy Sandhu.
- After the song ‘Soch’, he started teamwork along with Hardy Sandhu, B Praak, and Arvindr Khaira (music video director) and collaboration with it he gave the number of hit Punjabi songs like “Jocker,” “Backbone,” “Horn Blow.”
- In 2016, his Punjabi song ‘Soch’ (Hardy Sandhu) had inspired Bollywood blockbuster movie ‘Airlift’s’ song ‘Soch Na Sake’ (Arijit Singh). However, he was not happy with the Bollywood adoption of his song as he had no knowledge of it until the song got released.
- As a lyricist, he gave number of huge Punjabi hits songs like ‘Saree Wali Girl’ (Girik Aman), ‘Taara’ (Ammy Virk), ‘Jaguar’ (Sukhe), ‘Oscar’ (Gippy Grewal), ‘Ik Vaari Hor Soch Le’ (Harish Verma), ‘Bacha’ (Prabh Gill), ‘Jaani Tera Naa’ (Sunanda Sharma) and many more.
- He has won several awards in the field of music.
- He prepares the whole song at the time of recording only.
- He is inspired by Gulzar, famous lyricist of Bollywood.
- He works under his own music label called “Desi Melodies.”
- His song “Jaani Tera Naa” was the first song ever which was named after the name of its lyricist.