|Real Name||Nathan Ulrich|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Year 1965|
|Missing Date||15 May 2017|
|Missing Place||37 miles east of Eleuthera, Bahamas|
|Age (as in 2017)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Lee, New Hampshire, New England, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Lee, New Hampshire, New England, USA|
|School||Oyster River High School, Durham, New Hampshire|
|College||University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Educational Qualification||Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Family||Father- Gael Urich (Chemical Engineering Professor)
Mother- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich (Professor)
Brothers- Karl Ulrich (Elder), Walter Ulrich (Younger)
Sister- Not Known
|Favorite Politicians||Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders|
|Favorite Actress||Eliza Dushku|
|Favorite Film||Cursed Part 3|
|Favorite Musicians||The Smiths, The Cranberries, Nirvana, Bob Marley, Radiohead|
|Favorite TV Shows||Game of Thrones, Now With Alex Wagner, Californication, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, Weeds|
|Favorite Restaurant||Carta Buena in Puerto Rico|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Jennifer Blumin (Entrepreneur)
|Wife/Spouse||Rae Dawn Chong (Actress, m.2011-div.2014)
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nathan Ulrich
- Does Nathan Ulrich smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nathan Ulrich drink alcohol?: Yes
- Nathan is the co-founder of ‘Xootr’, a folding kick scooters and folding bicycles manufacturing company.
- From 1990 to 1996, he worked as a scientist at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Woods Hole, Massachusetts.
- His mother, Laurel Thatcher Ulrich, said the famous quote, “Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History.”
- He has 4 siblings.
- On 15 May 2017, at around 11:30 a.m., he along with Jennifer Blumin and her two sons headed to Titusville, Florida from Borinquen, Puerto Rico. At around 2:10 p.m., their MU-2B aircraft, which was being flown by Nathan Ulrich, disappeared from the radar of the Miami Air Traffic Control center. It was located about 37 miles east of Eleuthera, Bahamas.
- On 16 May 2017, the debris of a missing aircraft was found 15 miles east of Eleuthera, Bahamas, not far from where the missing MU-2B aircraft was disappeared.
- The MU-2B aircraft has been dogged by safety concerns over the years.