|Other Name||Komal Instagram- Navdeep Kaur|
|Profession(s)||Former Banking Professional, Personality Development Trainer, and Model|
|Famous For||Winning Best National Costume at Mrs. World 2021 (held on 15 January 2022)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-28-36|
|Date of Birth||9 November 1989 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||32 Years|
|School||Mt. Carmel Convent School, Rourkela, Odisha|
|College/University||• Purushottam School of Engineering and Technology, Kansbahal, Odisha
• Indian Institute Of Production Management (IIPM), Kansbahal, Odisha
|Educational Qualification(s)||• BTech Computer Science from Purushottam School of Engineering and Technology, Kansbahal, Odisha
• MBA from Indian Institute Of Production Management (IIPM), Kansbahal, Odisha BTV Bharat
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||2 February 2014
|Parents||Father- Jagdev Singh (hotelier)
Mother- Kalwant Kaur
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Navjot Singh and Ramandeep Singh
|Husband/Spouse||Kamaldeep Singh (industrialist)
|Children||Daughter- Jasleen Kaur
Some Lesser Known Facts About Navdeep Kaur
- Navdeep Kaur is an Indian personality development trainer and former banking professional. She won the beauty pageant Mrs. India in 2021.
- After completing her MBA, she started working as an assistant manager at Kotak Mahindra Bank, Odisha. She then worked as an assistant professor for a while and later, went on to pursue her career as a personality development trainer.
- In 2021, she participated in and won the Mrs. India competition that was held at The Deltin, Daman, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, and Daman and Diu.
- She then represented India at Mrs. World beauty pageant on 15 January 2022. She was selected among the Top 15 contestants in the pageant. The contest was won by Mrs. America Shaylyn Ford and was held at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- She came into the limelight for winning the Best National Costume title in the pageant. Her glittery ‘Kundalini Chakra’ costume grabbed the eyes of the judges (of the beauty pageant) and audience. Her costume symbolized the movement of energy in the chakras of the body from the base to the spine up through the crown. The costume was designed by the fashion designer Eggie Jasmin. In an interview, she shared her views on representing India at the international level. She said,
I feel more motivated than ever before. It is truly an ecstatic moment for me. I am focusing on preparing myself for the competition and outshining my fellow competitors. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I am going to give it my best shot. The competition is severe, and I need to be fully engrossed in preparations. I never thought one day I would be representing India at an international level. This is a dream come true, but the journey is still long. Need the support and blessings of all the people in the country.”
- Navdeep has been actively involved in various social activities. She is associated with the international organisation Ladies Circle India, Rourkela which works for the welfare of underprivileged children. As an active member of the club, she has adopted 1000 girls to sponsor their education. She has also worked for the welfare of cancer patients and needy people.
View this post on Instagram
- She has been working with autistic children and providing personal development classes to needy children. In an interview, while talking about real beauty, she said,
For beautiful eyes, look for kindness. For beautiful hair, let your kid run his or her fingers through the strands. For a slim figure, please share your food with the hungry.”
- She has received various awards after winning Mrs. India title including the Karamveer Award (2021) and Icon of Women Empowerment Award (2021).
- Navdeep is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog named Scooby.
- During an interview, she shared her plans after winning Mrs. India contest. She said,
When we talk of Indian married women in our society, it is difficult for them to move out of their professional set-up or houses. But, I was blessed to have supportive families. I want to leave a mark so that my achievements inspire at least one woman each day. If women start believing in themselves by looking at my journey, that would be an achievement.”
- She regularly practices yoga to maintain her fitness.
- In her leisure time, she loves to travel on her motorcycle.
- In an interview, she shared that her family has supported her throughout. She said,
I have been one of those girls next door. This was never my profession. So, I am leaving no stones unturned, when it comes to the preparation. I am being groomed under the guidance of international trainers with over 20 years of experience. When we talk of Indian married women in our society, it is difficult for them to move out of their professional set-up or houses. But, I was blessed to have supportive families. I want to leave a mark so that my achievements inspire at least one woman each day. If women start believing in themselves by looking at my journey, that would be an achievement.”